HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately Empty
PostSubject: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:21 am

As we reported Friday night, TNA wrestler, former WWE Superstar and Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle was once again arrested, and charged with a DWI after a police officer stopped him for reckless driving, and smelled alcohol coming from the vehicle.

Kurt took to Twitter late Friday night and announced, along with thanking his friends and family for their ongoing support, that he would be entering into a rehab facility immediately.

Kurt Angle      

I am blessed to have the support of my family, my friends and my company. In light of recent events I will immediately be entering a rehabilitation center.  I realize that this is a pivotal time in my life and I ask for your understanding as well as your prayers and continued support.  I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life.
1:56 AM - 3 Aug 2013

At this time there has been no update on when Angle will report to rehab or how long he will be there. He will appear on next week's pre-recorded episode of Impact Wrestling, and was scheduled to work a high profile match with the Main Event Mafia in just two weeks at the live Hardcore Justice television special.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:03 pm

So will it be a 5-on-4 deal, then, for Hardcore Justice or will Tito Ortiz sub-in for Kurt? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Nate wrote:
So will it be a 5-on-4 deal, then, for Hardcore Justice or will Tito Ortiz sub-in for Kurt? I don\'t know
Probably they'll announce a new "MAM" member. Who knows...
You're drunk, Kurt, go home.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Zanon wrote:
Which will probably be Tito Ortiz. They can say that the problem that he's there to solve is Aces & Eights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Nah.
The way he was (derp)staring Rampage, I'd say they're gonna start a feud between them two.
I would say someone who was a former TNA World Champion... You know... Jeff Hardy? Still has a "pending" feud with Bully Ray and the A&8...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 pm

^
That would be cool for Hardy to join the MEM for one night. At least HE'S clean.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:43 pm

^ Which is super ironic. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:37 pm

^
Innit? Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:18 am

Good that his going into rehab, this has happened to often.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:24 pm

I have to give Kurt credit for trying to better himself, going into rehab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Nate wrote:
Zanon wrote:
Which will probably be Tito Ortiz. They can say that the problem that he's there to solve is Aces & Eights.

So pretty much it would be 5 on 3 seeing Rampage and Tito have zero wrestling experience
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Yeah, unless they do some MMA style throws and punches, and Rampage does that Triangle Slam he did that knocked that guy out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately   Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately Empty

Back to top Go down

Update: Kurt Angle Entering Into Rehab Facility "Immediately

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1