HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   Empty
PostSubject: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:52 pm

TMZ reports that Justin Bieber may not have had any alcohol in his system when he was arrested yesterday, even though police said that he smelled of it when they arrested him.

His blood alcohol level was 0.014 which isn't anything at all. Legal intoxication is .08. Police said yesterday that he had a .04 but this isn't the case. Someone the size of Bieber would have had higher than a .014 with a single beer, so this seems that someone messed up with the police report.

The arresting officer claimed to lean into the car to speak to Bieber. The officer said: "I immediately smelled an odor of alcohol eminating [sic] from the driver's breath."

Bieber was arrested and taken to a holding facility where another officer agreed that he smelled "the odor of an alc bev on his breath." Bieber said at the scene that he was not drunk, but police said he failed his field sobriety test.

This could come to down to credibility, which the Miami Beach PD has had issues with in the past. Bieber's people are accusing the police of lying. A source said: "That police force has had a zillion problems."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/music/news/310934#flT0XhieB3K0CZAo.99

Well FUCK....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:55 pm

If he failed the test then he was over the limit
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Maybe he's just so stupid that he couldn't walk in a straight line and whatnot I don\'t know 

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Well then that's not fair at all. Doesn't matter if they hated Bieber on sight, or that any of us hate him too, but if the police fucked with his report then that's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Dead is just posting this Bieber news so that he can get thousands of views. Making his threads famous out of Bieber's name. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Yeah That Since all i do is post news, i have to get recognized somehow on this site  OoO yeah 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Dammit. Now they're not gonna deport him. Shaking Head

Either way though, he was racing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Either way he was high on drugs the fuck
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Dead wrote:
Yeah That Since all i do is post news, i have to get recognized somehow on this site  OoO yeah 

You keep on Beliebing Dead Razz

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:23 pm

clap 
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:07 pm

HAHAHA! ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety    Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety   Empty

Back to top Go down

Police May Have Lied On Report About Justin Bieber's Sobriety

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1