HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Evenflow" Dylan Breywell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dylan Breywell
Jobber

"Evenflow" Dylan Breywell Empty
PostSubject: "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell   "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Character Info
Name: Dylan Breywell
Nickname: EvenFlow
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 240lbs
Age: 6 Yrs Old Officially, but been alive for 25 full years
Class: HEEL with a cult like following
Date of Birth: 29/02/1988
Likely to hear him saying... "it's cold and it's dark, and i like it." "Enlightenment (Nirvana) is for Pussies"

Appearance
Pic Base: "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell 75173
Attire: Cut off Denim Shorts, Black timberland style workboots that are never laced up correctly. Off white blood and alcohol stained Grunge band T-shirt during entrance (usually depicting album covers from seattle based Grunge bands from the 90's like Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden... *NEVER EVER NIRVANA*)

Entrance:
Theme: "EvenFlow" Pearl Jam

The beauty to his entrance is that he doesnt have one, he'll come from anywhere in the arena, sometimes sneaking up behind the announce table, or through the crowd, or more traditionally down the ramp, never with any fancy lighting or pyro, just simple heavy loud music and if he does come down the ramp its usually without paying anyone in the crowd the blindest bit of notice.

Wrestling
Strikes: inside and outside leg kicks, kicks to the solar-plexus, punches and elbows to the head and face
Regular Moves:
Running Knee Lift - AKA the Kitchen Sink
Lift-up Side Slam
Hip Toss
Arm Drag
Dropkick to the knee
Dragon Screw

3 Moves of Doom - This is the series of moves that would turn the tide of a match
"Pit Collision" Whips opponent(s) into opposite corner, builds up speed and momentum, leaps into the air and turns so that he leads into the collision with his shoulder, elbow and side of his body like in a mosh pit (executable against 2 opponents) repeats this motion as many times as he feels he would like.
Snap Mare
Senton Splash - from the second rope onto either a single opponent or 2 stacked up foes

Submission
Heel Hook
"Bare Naked Choke" - Arm Triangle from BJJ Side control

Signature
EvenFlow DDT
"Bogus Journey"  - Fisherman's Brainbuster

Finisher
"Cobain's Folly" TKO Neckbreaker
"Blackhole Sun" Double underhook Pulling Piledriver    

Character traits:
Dylan Breywell is a twisted bipolar outcast who seems to generate as much glee from punishing himself as he does his opponents, will push his body to the limits to do damage and enjoys taking punishment as much as he does dishing it out. He's devilishly clever and devious, with an above average IQ, however his blackouts due to his condition cause him to cause destruction no matter the cost. Not adversed to getting his hands a little dirty and bloody if and when he needs to.
Women and children tend to steer away as his uncontrollable nature can make him unruly and unappealing to those of a PG13 based audience
A seemingly maniacal passion to bring legitimacy to the wrestling industry, sourcing his tough upbringing and need to satisfy a seemingly unquenchable thirst to beat people.

Last edited by Dylan Breywell on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell   "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Awesome. good job

Welcome to Vendetta! The next card should be up today or tomorrow, would you like to be on it?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell   "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:48 am

^
No, he signed up to just watch us take part instead. You suck Mad as hell

Anywho, welcome to XWA! good job
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell   "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:07 pm

Bitch I was helping Ian. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell   "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:47 am

Welcome, man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Breywell
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell   "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Made a small edit to my characters status and character backstory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell   "Evenflow" Dylan Breywell Empty

Back to top Go down

"Evenflow" Dylan Breywell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1