HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carrie Fisher Confirms That She, Mark Hamill And Harrison Ford Are Back For Star Wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Carrie Fisher Confirms That She, Mark Hamill And Harrison Ford Are Back For Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Carrie Fisher Confirms That She, Mark Hamill And Harrison Ford Are Back For Star Wars   Carrie Fisher Confirms That She, Mark Hamill And Harrison Ford Are Back For Star Wars EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:23 pm

In an interview with TV Guide, Carrie Fisher confirmed that she, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill would be back for Star Wars: Episode VII and will start work on the film in March or April.

She joked: " I'd like to wear my old [cinnamon buns] hairstyle again — but with white hair. I think that would be funny."
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/310804#eYxf9zRIUu3Ubvgi.99
Back to top Go down

Carrie Fisher Confirms That She, Mark Hamill And Harrison Ford Are Back For Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie Fisher Confirms That She, Mark Hamill And Harrison Ford Are Back For Star Wars   Carrie Fisher Confirms That She, Mark Hamill And Harrison Ford Are Back For Star Wars EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Cool.

Disney.
Back to top Go down

Carrie Fisher Confirms That She, Mark Hamill And Harrison Ford Are Back For Star Wars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1