HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outkast Working on Separate Solo Albums?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Outkast Working on Separate Solo Albums? Empty
PostSubject: Outkast Working on Separate Solo Albums?   Outkast Working on Separate Solo Albums? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Big Boi and Andre 3000 may be reuniting as Outkast for a festival tour, but the word is that when it comes to studio albums they're staying separate for now. Speculation naturally turned to the idea that the two would release new material after it was announced earlier this month that they would be reuniting for Coachella and then going on a summer-long festival tour, but Queen Latifah--who used to manage them--has backed off comments that they are doing an album together. Latifah posted on Twitter:

The rumor mill says I predicted an "OutKast album... except I didn't. Sorry to get twitter a flutter

Mr. DJ, who has done production for the groupo, told Revolt TV that the two are working on solo albums with Andre's likely to come later this year. He said that an Outkast album may follow though, noting, "I get the feeling that the energy and camaraderie from the tour will bring everything full circle. We may make it back in for an album following that."

The group will play over forty festivals over the summer. They haven't performed together since 2004.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/music/news/310723/Outkast-Working-on-Separate-Solo-Albums?.htm#oQUetXYBy2uz5Ghg.99
Back to top Go down

Outkast Working on Separate Solo Albums?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1