HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sarge
Show Opener
Sarge

Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way Empty
PostSubject: Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way   Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:25 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/17/pawn-stars-note_n_4605037.html

The cast of the "Pawn Stars" TV show spends its days assessing the value of items that come into the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas.

Well, we've assessed their latest move -- and we think it's priceless.

On Wednesday, Reddit user MrsLeslie posted a note that Rick Harrison, one of the show's stars, penned to a young fan with autism who wrote in.

According to MrsLeslie, the boy's mom said:

"Little J is a huge fan of 'Pawn Stars,' and he talks about the show incessantly. I encouraged him to write them a letter, which he did, and he offered to sell his Gameboy to them for $30. I added a cover letter describing J and his autism -- and although I told them that I didn't expect them to actually buy his Gameboy, I did ask if they could at least reply."

Not only did Harrison reply, he also sent $30 and the Game Boy back to 'J.'

Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way Dlvs1a10

A spokesperson confirmed to HuffPost on Friday that Harrison was indeed the author of the note.

Now, we're sure 'J' wouldn't trade it for anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/btownpatchguy/sets/
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way   Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:26 am

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way   Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Cool story from a scumbag phony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way   Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way Empty

Back to top Go down

Rick Harrison Of 'Pawn Stars' Responds To Letter From Little Boy With Autism In Most Awesome Way

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1