HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Former WWE Official Wes Adams recently wrote about the Undertaker's WrestleMania streak. Here is what he had to say…

On The WM 29 Match With CM Punk: "Last year's match with CM Punk was exciting, but not enough was done to make me believe that Punk was actually going to end the streak. It was a good match for sure but was enough done to make the people think that Taker was ever in real danger of losing? I don't think so.

On This Year's Match: "So that leads us to this year. What's in store for the Dead Man? We probably won't really find out until February, but the options are limited. Who on the WWE roster poses a real threat to end the streak? Nobody! Because they haven't been booked in a manner in which they could be taken seriously. There are two schools of thought when it comes to the streak. First, there are those that think it should never go away. Hard to argue with that. He has been a loyal soldier for WWE, made them money, made superstars out of men for them, and deserves to go out undefeated on the biggest stage of them all. But then, there are some that think that Taker should use the streak to get somebody else over. Taker is old school through and through, and has always done his part to help get talent over. All streaks come to an end."

Credit: pwmania.com
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/310121/Former-WWE-Official-Discusses-The-Undertaker//s-WrestleMania-Streak.htm#pyiL44ltXWADdBzj.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:11 pm

The streak must not be broken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Not even if it is by someone like Dean Ambrose who is set to be a long time if not permamnent heel and would help boost em immensely?

Given the right person, the streak should be broken. Otherwise, no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:27 pm

I'd be so pissed off if it was broken. I just think it's too special a thing for someone to just suddenly defeat him after all these years, having a clean slate for 20 years or whatever the count is now.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Realt you don't even watch WWE Razz 

The streak needs to end cyclops 

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:32 pm

I used to though and I know all about the streak Moose so  Thirsty Mofos 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:34 pm

The streak shouldn't end.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:35 pm

I want Bray Wyatt to beat it. The passing of a torch. Top dark character passes it to the future dark character. He's the only one I want to see beat it.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:36 pm

"I know all about the streak." *Doesn't know how many matches Taker had at WM*

Although I don't wanna see anyone break the streak either.

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Don't want to see the streak end either, but if WWE wanted it to end I'd want Cena to end it...

so I can see the IWC flip out. Really
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Yeah, I honestly don't want the streak to be broken.. if they ever decide to, I think they'll probably going to go with Cena at WM30, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:27 am

End it now.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 am

We need the streak to end at the hands of someone that could use the momentum. Like Zack Ryder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:03 am

The streak is too emotionally glued to the WWE fans, it's just something that can't be broken until Taker himself is dead, then the streak is dead. But if Taker is alive, then the streak must forever be alive.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
The streak is too emotionally glued to the WWE fans, it's just something that can't be broken until Taker himself is dead, then the streak is dead. But if Taker is alive, then the streak must forever be alive.

I know it was hard to see Bruno Sammartino lose the title after holding it for seven years but things end like title reigns and streaks.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak    Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak  Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Official Discusses The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1