HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? Empty
PostSubject: NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?   NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 am

WWE NXT head trainer Bill DeMott posted the following Tweet, hinting at the return of Tough Enough.

While he did not make mention of Tough Enough specifically, Vince McMahon noted at the WWE Network announcement in Las Vegas that reality TV would be part of the programming aired on the WWE Network, so it's reasonable to assume that Tough Enough might be one of the reality shows to which Vince was referring.

NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? Bd-xxLWCUAA651D

@BillDeMott
This can only mean one thing....... Who thinks they are #ToughEnough
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?   NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:03 am

Tough enough was quite good when it was its own show. it sucked when they made it a part of Raw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?   NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:18 am

Tough Enough is a joke, not one winner that i can remember other than Maven has had a somewhat successful career
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?   NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:53 am

ROFL!

I still think it's a fun show. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?   NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Nidia did pretty well in her time, though she was hardly a top Diva talent. Jackie... well, she was a decent valet at least. Charlie Haas is certainly glad she won. John Morrison's the real success story with Tough Enough, though. More so than Maven, I'd argue. A few of the losers have had marginal success, too, like The Miz or Boogeyman. Cameron came out of Tough Enough, I think, though that's not really a good thing.

The real joy of Tough Enough is seeing how WWE trainers work with aspiring talent, though. I don't really care who wins, I just enjoy seeing Bill DeMott working people in the gym, or (as in last season) hearing Stone Cold talk about what it means to become a wrestler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?   NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Morrison's a success story, but he didnt win, sadly. The only thing Nidia will be remembered for IMO is being Jamie Noble's girlfriend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?   NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:46 am

I thought John co-won alongside Matt Cappotelli (who probably would've done well, too, if it hadn't been for health issues).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?   NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network? Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Head Trainer Hints at WWE Tough Enough Returning, Could it Debut on the WWE Network?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1