HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 am

WZ has learned from sources in WWE that a character change is expected for Kofi Kingston.

We've been told a change in both entrance music and booking is expected in the future weeks for Kingston. It's not clear what direction WWE creative is aiming for in terms of him being a heel or face, or who he will work with, but he's become a priority in WWE creative meetings as a talent to use more of.

As seen tonight on Raw, Kingston defeated WWE World Champion Randy Orton, which we have been told is the first sign that change is coming for the former U.S. and Intercontinental Champion.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:27 am

Oh man! Future title shot!!!!
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:15 pm

4 years too late.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:15 pm

It's never too late. Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:23 pm

The fact that he got a clean win over Orton, using a move that wasn't even his finisher. Just buried the fuck out of the main Champion.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:25 pm

He was red-hot in 2010. Not so much now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
The fact that he got a clean win over Orton, using a move that wasn't even his finisher. Just buried the fuck out of the main Champion.

You mean to say that "S.O.S." (Rahei) isn't Kofi's finisher? OMG! I'm shocked.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:28 pm

It's his secondary finisher. His main one is Trouble in Paradise.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Yeah, I've seen low carders kick out of his Ranhei/S.O.S lol..

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:34 pm

I've literally never seen Kofi pin anyone with the S.O.S. before yesterday and I've seen him use it a lot.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:05 pm

He beat Christian with it once, that's all I remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:12 pm

it's his secondary finisher, hes won a couple matches with it. Orton wasnt buried though, he got most of the offense in during the match
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Dead wrote:
it's his secondary finisher, hes won a couple matches with it. Orton wasnt buried though, he got most of the offense in during the match

He still lost to a move that LOW CARDERS and MID CARDERS kick out of. #BURRIED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Thats not a burial  face palm 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change   Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE U.S. & IC Champ Expected to Undergo Character & Booking Change

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1