HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced Empty
PostSubject: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:15 am

Below are the names announced for the WWE Royal Rumble match. WWE Royal Rumble will take place on January 26th from the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Cody Rhodes

Goldust

Batista

Alberto Del Rio

Big E Langston

R-Truth

The Miz

Xavier Woods

Kofi Kingston

Rey Mysterio

CM Punk

Fandango
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:17 am

This list....is small. Although RVD is rumored to show up at the Rumble, as well. I have this feling that Goldberg is showing up. If that happens, I'm losing my shit, finding it and then hiding it so that I forget about where I hid it so that I can then-claim that I've lost my shit twice.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:40 am

^ Ryback vs Goldberg.

Also, CM PUNK!!!!

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Razor wrote:
Ryback vs Goldberg.

I'm now gonna lose my shit a third time and refer to it as a "third time's the charm" type of thing if that happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Remember when nobody knew who was in the Rumble and we all liked to be surprised? Good times.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Yeah That

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Dead wrote:
Remember when nobody knew who was in the Rumble and we all liked to be surprised? Good times.

Ah yes, before spoilers on the internet were invented.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Razor wrote:
^ Ryback vs Goldberg.

Please no.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:15 pm

I see Batista winning it.

I rule CM Punk out. I think they're setting up a potential match w/ HHH @ WM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced   Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Updated List of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants, Four Former World Champions Announced

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1