HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show Empty
PostSubject: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:05 pm

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are set to perform with Bruno Mars during the Super Bowl Half-time Show.
The 'Count on Me' hitmaker has enlisted the help of the iconic rockers as he takes to the stage at the NFL Super Bowl XLVIII, held in New Jersey on February 2.
The Super Bowl is one of the biggest TV events in the US, watched by an estimated 114 million people.

The news of the event was announced on Saturday (11.01.14) during the Fox broadcast of the play-off game between the New Orleans Saints and the Seattle Seahawks.

A press release sent by the National Football League read: ''One of the most successful acts in rock history, Red Hot Chili Peppers, which is singer Anthony Kiedis, bassist Flea, drummer, Chad Smith, and guitarist Josh Klinghoffer, have sold more than 60 million albums, including five multi-platinum LPs, and won six Grammy Awards.''

Bruno was previously announced as the headlining performer at the Super Bowl in September.
He told Billboard magazine at the time: ''My band and I have been rehearsing. We can't wait to get out onto that field and perform. ''We're excited. I hope the fans expect to have some fun with us. They keep telling us that it might be freezing out there and we have never performed in such conditions, but we're all excited.''

Last year, Beyoncé was joined on stage by her Destiny's Child band mates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and the year before saw Madonna perform with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Fuck that, I'm not watching the half-time show for either people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Bruno Mars  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 pm

I'd rather see Beyonce and Destiny's Child again. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Bruno Mars. That sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Tiff wrote:
Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Bruno Mars. That sounds slightly awesome.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:49 pm

They are holding off on the Miley announcement to make a big splash.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:03 am

WOOOOO!!!!! RHCP!!! Finally, someone that isn't complete crap in a halftime show! I will look forward to watching them play, hope they play a good song. Maybe Snow. nervous

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:05 am

Wasn't Bruno Mars once a member of this forum?!?!

I remember someone showing me this nutjob posting around on the old XWA saying how he knew him and shit Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:44 am

I doubt it. Funny I think someone was just a big fan.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:14 pm

They really should get Metallica to play at the Super Bowl. whistle

Maybe next time it's in California.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:15 pm

That'd be fucking dope too. Too bad most people wouldn't be happy about having rock/metal in a Superbowl. But no one can hate RCHP. It's impossible. walk

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:35 pm

RHCP havent been good in a decade
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Bitch

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:28 pm

I hope Razor isn't implying that Bruce Springsteen and The Who aren't good Mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Fine, in the past 3 years. Dangit Mink. Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Fuck all the Chili Peppers haters. Anyone who says the Chili Peppers aren't good anymore haven't listened to the Chili Peppers recently. Seriously, the Chili Peppers are way better than the shit most of the people now a days listen to. Seriously, listen to I'm With You, that's some of Kiedis's best lyric work, and the band is just as good as always.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Yeah That

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show   Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Chili Peppers join Bruno Mars for Super Bowl show

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1