HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VOTE: JHalc's Opponent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who should face JHalc for the Intercontinental Championship?
Drake Dysfunction
VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Greg Samuel
VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Hitman Alex
VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Xtreme Icon
VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE: JHalc's Opponent   VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:12 am

The Chilly Shot wrote:
Well at least you edited that needless rant lol.

I shortened it :p

Giggity Gopher wrote:
Why should him being in the poll get him something? That's like saying if someone votes on the WWE app for who faces Cena, the two options who lost the poll deserve something too, because they were included.

It's a rarity that the people with the least number of votes on the App get put in a match against each other; in that sense, they get something, but I see your point. Again, it's just an opinion.

Originally, this was set with the winner of the poll getting the title shot while the second place holder would face Paddy Perry in a #1 Contender's match and the last two unfortunate souls who scored the least amount of points would just face each other in a singles match. Considering that, EVERYONE in the poll would have gotten something out of being in the poll, but now that Greg's leaving, I'll be facing JHalc (unless Hitman racks up a shit load of points), Hitman will be facing Perry and Icon will be getting....absolutely nothing. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: JHalc's Opponent   VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:55 pm

I'm not leaving, I'm just not writing on Vendetta for a little while, I planned on writing for CyberSlam.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: JHalc's Opponent   VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:09 am

So what we have learned is:

Drake vs JHalc
Greg vs Hitman Alex vs Paddy Perry

And nobody gives significant fucks about Xtreme Icon in the situation considering he normally no shows anyways and got the least amount of points.

What you should also learn.... is that I get to pick the stip.... as per me saying so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: JHalc's Opponent   VOTE: JHalc's Opponent - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTE: JHalc's Opponent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2