HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar  Empty
PostSubject: Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar    Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:56 pm

In an interview with The570.com, Ryback spoke about Brock Lesnar, which past superstar he'd like to work with and more. Here are highlights:

On Brock Lesnar: "A guy like Brock Lesnar. I believe we are very similar breeds as far as style and intensity. I think if you tagged us together, that's an unstoppable force that would never be beaten."

On which past legend he would want to fight: "That's a tough one. I grew up watching Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon and The British Bulldog (Davey Boy Smith) — if I could step into the ring with anyone of those four, it would be an absolute honor. They were heroes of mine when I was a kid."

On what he would be if he wasn't a professional wrestler: "I've given everything to this profession, but I love personal training, fitness management and helping motivate people."
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/309482/Ryback-Thinks-He-Has-A-Similar-Style-To-Brock-Lesnar.htm#wyD0CLy3zlXQKyf6.99

I dont see how they have the same style where Lesnar's is more striking and submissions and Ryback is just brawling
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar    Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar  EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:59 am

Ryback is nowhere near as intense as Lesnar, especially during Lesnar first run years ago.

But he likes HBK and The Bulldog, so it's all cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar    Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar  EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:12 am

I reckon they are of a similar breed. Lesnar is more intense though.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar    Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar  EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Well they are both powerhouses if thats what he means.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar    Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar  EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:02 pm

I agree with them being the same breed, but as much of a fan of Ryback that I am, he is no where near Lesnar. Ryback kinda has a lot of similarities to Pyscho Sid in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar    Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar  EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Lesnar would whoop Ryback's ASS, man! Even though they're both powerhouses and all, Lesnar's intensity in the ring is matched by no one else's....maybe Goldberg, but idk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar    Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback Thinks He Has A Similar Style To Brock Lesnar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1