HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:06 pm

The following coaches have all lost their jobs:

Schwartz (Detroit)
Frazier (Minnesota)
Schiano (Tampa Bay)
Shanahan (Washington)
Chudzinski (Cleveland)

Who is worthy enough to take these positions? Discuss!
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:15 pm

All of them deserve to be fired tbh. Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Rex Ryan survives another season?  nervous  hopefully, I want him as our coach we just have a lot of work to do offensively this offseason.

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:51 pm

The firing of Chudzinski is questionable on second thought.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Rex Ryan deserves credit - he did better than what I, and what a lot of other people, expected. 8-8 is respectable.

The Raiders will fire Dennis Allen, though. Those owners probably go through more coaches than underwear.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Rex deserves at least 1 more year after motivating this jets team to an over-achieving 8-8 season.

I actually said they'd win 8 games tho (was hoping for 9 and a playoff spot but they had a few key screw up games that killed that hope). And the reason I did was cause I knew a Rex-led team wouldn't just roll over for 5 or fewer wins. He's not a bad coach and his passion makes him a tremendous motivator.

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:21 pm

I'm already starting the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer rumours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:22 pm

^ *googles*

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Dead and Mexi are probably the only ones going to get it, but he's a football (association) manager who gets linked with literally every job that's available in that sport. So now he's going to start being linked to every other sport's jobs as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Chud was the one person who really didn't deserve to be fired. With what he came into and was given, 4-12 was decent for them and with a season under him, they coulda been something better possibly this upcoming year. Sadly the Browns shall never amount to anything at the rate unless they turn the ship around and find a half decent coach and keep them. Cant rebuild if your always rebuilding your rebuilding staff.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Dead likes soccer? Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:32 pm

damn i wonder who the next redskins coach will be. it definitely wont be Cowher or John Gruden lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Only during the World Cup but i got the reference of a high profile coach always being linked to every job that comes open. People are always saying Dungy and Cowher are gonna be contacted to come out of retirement etc.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Probably some other has-been. Really

But I've read some sources stating that they've been in contact with Art Briles - Rg3's former coach - from Baylor. NFC East would definitely be fun to watch with those offenses.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Drachen wrote:

...I meant you.

I swear I typed "Drachen." Like I wrote the post, actually read the words "Drachen and Mexi" and then went off.

Either someone's edited my post, or I'm losing it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Drachen wrote:
Probably some other has-been. Really

But I've read some sources stating that they've been in contact with Art Briles - Rg3's former coach - from Baylor. NFC East would definitely be fun to watch with those offenses.

i really dont think rg3 would love this hire...

if this shit also failed... rg3 would be laughed out of the league, and both coach and qb would have to be replaced again after 2 years. and doesnt rg3 want a pro offense lol

it should be a defensive minded coach but thats not a sexy hire
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Minkaro wrote:
I'm already starting the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer rumours.
Funny
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Minkaro wrote:
Drachen wrote:

...I meant you.

I swear I typed "Drachen." Like I wrote the post, actually read the words "Drachen and Mexi" and then went off.

Either someone's edited my post, or I'm losing it.

Spoiler:
You're not losing it, you're just having "Dead thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired   BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: 5 NFL Coaches Fired

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1