HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated Empty
PostSubject: Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated   Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:32 am

In the January 2014 edition of WWE Magazine, Kofi Kingston, who was voted by fans as the most underrated superstar of 2013, had the following to say regarding the moniker:

"I don't really care what people think about me. I think if someone's underrated, that they're under appreciated. I'm fully confident in my abilities, I know every night, in my mind, that I'm going to have a good match. People feel underrated when they think they're not getting the credit they deserve. That's why I don't care that much about what people think."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated   Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Kofi really is underrated. I notice he's always putting on great matches and no one ever gives a shit. He's like Ziggler except people worship Ziggler "for some reason."
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated   Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:42 pm

He's underrated because WWE Creative doesn't know what to do with him. WWE Production Team is even able to make Kofi look awesome with their package videos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated   Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated Empty

Back to top Go down

Kofi Kingston Responds to Being Voted Most Underrated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1