HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion Empty
PostSubject: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion Dexter_Header_61212-726x248

=======================
-Background Info-
=======================

Name: Dante Cross
Nickname: The Son of Sin
Ring Name: Dante Cross
Weight: 195
Height: 5'10
DOB: September 6, 1991
Hometown: Unknown
Sex: Male

==================
-Superstar Details-
====================

Appearance: Dexter Morgan
Alignment: Heel
Wrestling Style: Technical, High Flyer, Hardcore
Wrestling Tactics: Dirty well timed actions that keep him in good positioning throughout the match. He'll do anything to win, don't let him fool you --and he will try-- he has no sense of honor, or rather, a very shrewd version of it.

Gimmick Description: He's demented zealot, a sadist of the purest kind. What he wants is simple, he wants to rule, and he wants to bring as much physical and mental pain as he can on his way to the top. Only under his leadership can the masses truly be saved from eternal damnation.

Entrance Theme:

========================
-Entrance Details-
========================

“And his opponent, weighing in at 195lbs, 5'10; ”The Crucifixionist”…Dante…CROSS!”

The lights flash on and off for the first few seconds. The crowd, expecting Dante to appear from anywhere in the arena, are looking around frantically. The skylights are zipping in and out of the crowd, trying to spot Dante in the crowd. The lights are black, white, and blue, shining and flickering from here to there. But none have yet to catch sight of Dante Cross. Suddenly, the lights stop and they set upon the entrance stage. All eyes are on the stage as Dante slowly turns the corner holding his head down as he comes out of the tunnel. The crowd has a mixed reaction of boos and cheers but Dante pays neither any mind. He is clad in his black buckle ring cloak, which is a black hooded cloak, under which he wears his black boots and shin guards with a red gothic style cross on either leg. His trunks are black with a red star on both sides, and stop just where they meet is shin guards. He begins to walk and does not even seem to notice the people trying to grab at him, to just touch this man, or simply punch his lights out. He slowly makes his way to the ring as he can be seen slowly moving his mouth in what can only be a silent prayer. He keeps his eyes on *opponent* as he ascends the steel steps. He gets into the ring, only after the referee opens the ropes so that he may go through. Standing across from *opponent*, Dante spreads out his arms, and his cloak slips off of his body and slowly falls to the floor. His hair, reaching just below his neck, is wet and straight. A few strings have gotten in his eye; he slowly brushes it away with his index and middle finger.

Favorite Weapons: Barbed Wire Covered, Flaming Table!
Favorite Match: Ultimate X-Treme

===================
-Move Set-
===================

Finishing Moves

AERIAL
The Crucifixion

GROUND
Fate Ender
From the Cobra Clutch opponent is front forward and Dante strike's his skull with his right knee.

SUBMISSION
Gates of God
Sinner's Sorrow

Signature Moves

Return to Sin Kick

Deadliest Moonsault Evermore
Starts off as a BME with the leap from the second rope to the first before the corkscrew.

Drago Buster

DDC

Walk of Fate: Rope Walk Rana

Hell Bound

Original Sin: 5-Star Frog Splash Senton

===================
Record
--------
19-4

===================

[XWA Debut Match]Mayhem #3: Dante Cross vs. Safari Man (3-2) (W)
Mayhem #4: Dante Cross vs. King Edge (4-1) (W)
Mayhem #5:Dante Cross vs. Headhunter -XWA Pure Championship (1-4) (L)

[ZGA Debut Match] Dante Cross vs. Safari Man II (W)

[TPW Debut] Dante Cross vs. Kyle Skype (NC)
Dante Cross vs. McNugget- Last Man Standing (W)
Dante Cross vs. Different- Pure Rules (W)
Dante Cross vs. Different vs. “Hitman” Alex vs. Steve Blackboard-
{TPW World Championship}(W)

[SIW Debut] Collision #9: Dante Cross vs. Kjki Mitchell vs. Luigi: Hardcore Match -{Hardcore Championship} (W)
Collision #10: Dante Cross vs. Caleb Spires (W-Unofficial)
Collision #11: Dante Cross vs. Caleb Spires II (W)

B.A.A. B:Dante Cross vs. JHalc- 3 Out of 5 Falls Tables Match {Hardcore Championship} (L)

Mayhem #9: Dante Cross vs. JLA (W)
IYH-Collision Course: Dante Cross vs. Mack (L)

FRiCTION #1: Dante Cross vs. Sam Skybreaker (W)
FRiCTION #2: Dante Cross vs. Dave Spielberg (W)

Zeroversary:  Dante Cross vs. John Meno vs. Steve Blackboard- Ultimate X-Treme {ZGA World Championship} (W)

Vendetta #26: Dante Cross vs. JKX - {#1 Contender for Pure Title} (W)
Vendetta #27: Dante Cross vs. JKX II -
{Pure Championship} (W)
IYH -CrossWired: Dante Cross vs. JLA II - Ultimate X {Pure Championship} (NV)
Vendetta #29: Dante Cross vs. Hitman Alex (W)
Vendetta #30: Dante Cross vs. Headhunter - No DQ [3-2] (W)
Vendetta #38: Dante Cross vs. CF Riley - 15 Minute Submission (W)

IYH #8 Broken Dreams: Dante Cross vs. Junior Cain (W)
Dante Cross vs. Alex Firecracker (L)
Dante Cross vs. Riley Williamson (W)

The Crucified

Safari Man (2x)
King Edge
McNugget
Different (2x)
Steve Blackboard (2x)
Hitman Alex (2x)
Kjki Mitchell
Luigi
Caleb Spires (2x)
JLA (2x)
Sam Skybreaker
John Meno
Dave Spielberg
JKX (2x)
Headhunter

Title History
TPW World Champion {April-Current/Final}
SIW Hardcore Championship {April-May}
ZGA World Champion {October-Current/Final}
XWA Pure Championship

Guest Appearances
-Two Stars Wrestling [TWO]
-Revolution Xtreme Wrestling [RXW]
-Fuse Championship Wrestling [FCW]
-Galveston Impact Wrestling [GIW]

Last edited by Ɖaŋte Cғoss on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Cool profile, looks good
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:56 pm

'bout time ya bitch

Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion FJBloTX
Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:40 pm

^
That.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Boo.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Haters. Haters everywhere.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:41 pm

And all they gonna do is hate
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:51 pm

I don't hate him cause he sucks. He sucks because I hate him.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:20 am

Yo, I beat you at the other XWA and you never included me. Someone is jealous. walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:28 am

Nice profile Dexter :D

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:42 am

Add Abdelrahrahrahabc to the surviving sinners list, fag.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:51 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:39 am

Really These niggas delusional
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am

This nigga trying to make it look like he never loses Really

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:34 pm

^Nope, I'm just stating that I never faced him.

And my record actually has more wins than that and a few more losses I have to add. Since updating that list, I have lost to Alex Firecracker and Caleb Spires and no one else. Though there is a legit no-show I did have against Jack Valentine and Xtreme Icon. Victory wise, I have Riley Williamson, Junior Cain, CF Riley, Travis Levitt (Yes I beat Ace on the other XWA [forgot about that myself]), Rellim Strife and Kenny James.

So yeah, I've got an impressive record...though I will admit I actually haven't faced any true tests aside from Levitt, Headhunter, Spires and JHalc, with the latter coming out victorious in our only encounter.

So my record is: 23-5
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:39 pm

I remember when I whipped his black ass afro Harold

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:34 pm

We were neck and neck til the ending, where I purposely wrote a weak conclusion because I thought you sucked ass.

Just a slight of judgement then, but don't think that fluke will happen again I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:50 pm

You faced me in my first match there...Which you no-showed. Just ask DJS or anyone there.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:58 pm

^
^

Really if we had a rematch I'll spank that ass worse then before.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:11 pm

^This motherfucker smoking some of that Abdel shit. I'd beat you back across the border.

^^No, I wasn't actually even there. They have a knack for booking people even when they aren't actively on the show/forum.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 pm

You lucky my profile got deleted or I'll be in the fed whooping that ass I aint bothered

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Yo, denial won't do you good. You know I beat you. You even came after the show and whined about how you were booked without knowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
Yo, denial won't do you good. You know I beat you. You even came after the show and whined about how you were booked without knowing.

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
face palm  You just backed my point.

You didn't beat me if I didn't actually compete. It wasn't even a no-show victory if I wasn't even supposed to be on the roster anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Actually you WERE on the roster. You posted in the Roll Call a week before the match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion   Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante Cross | XWA Intercontinental Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next