HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Direction set for $1b stadium tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

One Direction set for $1b stadium tour Empty
PostSubject: One Direction set for $1b stadium tour   One Direction set for $1b stadium tour EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:20 am

One Direction are set to launch the world's first $1 billion tour.
The 'Story of My Life' boy band will hit the road for the 'Where We Are' stadium tour in 2014 and early ticket sales have put them in line to break the records held by U2 and The Rolling Stones by achieving huge ticket sales in a single year.

A spokesman told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: ''Until now we hadn't even thought in terms of breaking records.
''But it would be amazing for 1D to climb to the very top of the tour league so early in the group's career.
''That would be a phenomenal testament to the loyalty and support of their fans.''

U2 and The Rolling Stones hold the top two spots at the moment, with tour earnings of £467 million and £341 million respectively.

Currently, One Direction have 88 dates set for 2014 across Europe, the US and South America, with 80,000-seater venues already selling out.
The spokesman added: ''Demand was so enormous for 'Where We Are' tickets that 21 American dates had to be added to the original schedule.

''It is absolutely conceivable that still more could be squeezed in before the end or 2014 but that will ultimately be up to the band and its management.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Direction set for $1b stadium tour   One Direction set for $1b stadium tour EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:10 am

eww
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: One Direction set for $1b stadium tour   One Direction set for $1b stadium tour EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:13 am

Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: One Direction set for $1b stadium tour   One Direction set for $1b stadium tour EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Dammit, I thought they died off a few months ago..

Stupid movie. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: One Direction set for $1b stadium tour   One Direction set for $1b stadium tour EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:49 pm

I am fucking there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Direction set for $1b stadium tour   One Direction set for $1b stadium tour EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:52 am

Good luck to them I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Direction set for $1b stadium tour   One Direction set for $1b stadium tour Empty

Back to top Go down

One Direction set for $1b stadium tour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1