HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First 'Alien: Isolation' Screenshots Leak Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

First 'Alien: Isolation' Screenshots Leak Online Empty
PostSubject: First 'Alien: Isolation' Screenshots Leak Online   First 'Alien: Isolation' Screenshots Leak Online EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:52 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3269104/first-alien-isolation-screenshots-leak-online/

That didn’t take long. A few days ago, some artwork leaked online for Alien: Isolation that featured who we think is Ellen Ripley’s daughter — it’s an educated guess, seeing as she’s expected to be the game’s lead — and now we may have more of it.

This time, it’s a handful of attractive screenshots that were leaked on Twitter. Now, these haven’t been confirmed and they’re certainly not official, but I’m liking what I see. I’m hesitant to get even a little excited for this, mostly since the bad taste Colonial Marines left in my mouth is still very much there. That game looked better in the screens and gameplay footage that was shown prior to its release than the “finished” retail product did, so shady screens are hardly anything to go by theses days.

With that said, there are four of them waiting for you after the break. They look sufficiently creepy, even though there’s nary a blood splatter or Xenomorph in sight.
Back to top Go down

First 'Alien: Isolation' Screenshots Leak Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1