HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xtreme Tiger Speaks About Recent TNA Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Xtreme Tiger Speaks About Recent TNA Match Empty
PostSubject: Xtreme Tiger Speaks About Recent TNA Match   Xtreme Tiger Speaks About Recent TNA Match EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:17 am

The following contains spoilers for future broadcasts of Xplosion. Read further down only if you absolutely want to know the results.

As we have reported earlier, Former AAA Cruiserweight and Tag Team Champion Xtreme Tiger wrestled two matches for TNA's Xplosion brand. One match versus Zema Ion and another last night against Curry Man.

TNAInsider was exclusively allowed to have a word with Xtreme Tiger following his match last night with Curry Man. Tiger currently not able to speak on his contractual status with TNA. He did however speak briefly to us about his TNA experience.

"I can only comment on the event. I felt I had a great match against Zema. I would really like to thank TNA for the opportunity to present myself as a wrestler. I would also like to thank the fans. I feel they accepted me very well. I feel blessed for the chance to participate and thankful for the opportunity."
Back to top Go down

Xtreme Tiger Speaks About Recent TNA Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1