HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed Empty
PostSubject: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

In regards to Daniel Bryan’s push, a source reportedly claims that it is not the WWE creative team that didn’t want him getting revenge on The Authority, winning the WWE title, or getting some sort of symbolic win.

According to the source, no one on the team has the influence that Vince McMahon or Triple H do, and they both ultimately make the final call.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:01 am

It's odd how that whole story really got no pay off and now it's just all Cena and Orton again...
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:13 am

I'm glade I didn't give WWE any more of my money after SummerSlam.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:44 am

I'm glad I didn't give them any of my money after Mania 25. suspicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 am

I'm glad I didn't gave them any of my money since Wrestlemania 22 suspicious 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:43 am

^ ^^ ^^^ and that's why Daniel Bryan's push failed.
His obsessive fans don't give WWE money, why should they care about him? I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:52 am

I'm not even a fan of Danielson. I think he's good, but not that good. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:55 am

I wasn't actually referring directly to you. Most D-Bry fans are internet fans. Same fans that stream PPVs rather than buy them. If their golden boy isn't making WWE money, how do they expect him to get pushed?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:02 pm

If WWE had a product worth watching I'd buy a few more pay per views face palm 

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Its funny how its only Daniel Bryans fans that dont buy the PPVs, John Cenas and Randy Ortons fans are ALWAYS buying the PPVs, right? Gotta love that logic.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:31 pm

I love how I said "always".

And yes, seeing as PPVs with Cena in the main event get much higher ratings, I'd say so.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:19 pm

I'm glad they took him out of that storyline. There is only so much Orton vs Bryan you could watch before it ended up boring. I quite enjoy his feud with the Wyatts with the promos and shit. So it's all good in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:46 am

Pushes take time though. They rushed that too quick and never allowed a proper pay off. I guarantee you if they either held back with the whole storyline until WrestleMania or had the end of it happen there, with Bryan finally winning the gold at Mania, it would have been a lot different. Those Yes and No chants are crazy on Raw every week. It fell flat because they put the belt on him twice and it taken from him twice. That won't get someone over.

I mean friggin' Austin was finally made at WrestleMania 14. Imagine trying to do that pay off on some bloody PPV no one gives a toss about? Even Bryan himself got further over at WM when he lost in a matter of seconds for crying out loud. WWE can't just rely on sodding Orton and Cena forever. It's becoming stale as fuck.

IMO, WWE had a chance to push Bryan into the next level by doing it at Mania. Instead, they pulled the trigger like half a year early (because the storyline idea was actually a good one, for the most part) and it fell flat, going back to the same old shit that's safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:49 pm

It's not too late to play him up at 'Mania, especially if they use the current angles to give us a breather on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed   Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Daniel Bryan's Push Failed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1