HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So my PS4 broke last night...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

So my PS4 broke last night... Empty
PostSubject: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:44 am

...thing turns up on Friday, on the day of release, I install Killzone and it makes the most horrendous noise. If you've seen that video on YouTube were a dude's Xbox One sounds like it's sawing a tree in half, my PS4 was making that kinda' noise.

I put it down to it being brand new and probably the PSN Network fucking it up (as it was down most of that day due to high loads numbers and super slow after it). Tried to install Need for Speed and that just kept stopping every two seconds, so gave up. Used it over the weekend, worked much better but still a little funny with the noise. Thought nothing of it. Went to use it last night, it tried to load the Killzone disc and it taken five minutes before just spitting it back out. So I pick the PS4 up and hear something rattling around inside. Put the cables etc. back in and this time it won't even accept any discs. Disc drive is buggered.

Bought the darn thing from Amazon and I was suspicious when the delivery driver handed me a box that could easily hold about six PS4 boxes inside...and it only had my one in with some shitty paper on top. So since I live in the middle of nowhere, the delivery driver has had it bouncing around in his van all day and the disc drive has snapped inside. Joy. Fortunately I rang Sony a few minutes ago and they've sent a new one out for me to collect tomorrow and to give them the old one. Dude said it wasn't the normal case, but because so many have waited and Amazon appear to be packing these units in a really pathetic fashion, he wanted to get to me ASAP. So that pleased me. And it's Sony delivering it direct themselves, so it should be packed far better.

But the customer service guy I spoke to told me a funny story. People try and fob Sony off to get a free console. So what one guy did, according to him, was somehow get hold of a PS3 empty case and rang them up, saying it broken etc. They said they would replace it and when they received the "broken" console, he just filled the empty case out with packets of bacon so it felt weighty Funny I'm not sure if I believe what he was saying, but's an hilarious story regardless.

So yeah, annoyed like hell Amazon are fucktards and can't pack something properly...and they want to start delivery stuff by bloody drone lol. Yeah, no chance. I was going to ring Amazon, but read online they wouldn't replace any unit until next year and the dude from Sony confirmed that Amazon won't send out replacement units until like February next year. So thank fuck I rang Sony lol. Just thought I'd share with you all in case anyone decides to purchase one from them in the future.

Moral of the story - fuck Amazon.

Last edited by SexyD32 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:44 am

I can see people trying to cheat to get a console like that. Hell Huh made a thread saying he lied to get $50 the other day Shaking Head 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:51 am

Yeah, Huh is a horrible role model. Anyway, I'm off to go watch these movies I downloaded illegally.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:11 am

Fail! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:19 am

It is 90 degrees in here and I have drank so much coffee I am literally sweating it through my balls. Your problems mean nothing to me.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:26 am

lol you don't have any balls Really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:33 am

Amazon sucks ass, but then again so does Ebay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:20 am

The boy is rich...he can afford another console I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:39 am

It's a replacement that's free Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:19 am

Got my working replacement yesterday. So you can all stop panicking on my behalf now I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 am

So how is it then? We're dying to know. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:01 pm

I made love to it earlier.

shifty
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Have you guys heard about all the shit that Amazon employees are complaining about? I read an article about it a few weeks ago; their workshops sound like and are literally hell-holes for those employees. No wonder pathetic stuff like this is occurring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:47 pm

fuck these multi billion dollars companies. and lol, this is why my dad doesnt order anything online. even though he doesnt have a bad experience with it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So my PS4 broke last night...   So my PS4 broke last night... Empty

Back to top Go down

So my PS4 broke last night...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1