HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legends of Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Legends of Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:05 am

Has anyone played "Legends of Wrestling" "Legends of Wrestling 2" "Showdown: Legends of Wrestling"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:15 am

I've played the first and last game; never played the second. What do you think of the series or have you not played the games?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:41 am

I have the first one for Gamecube....its pretty meh. No CPU vs CPU mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 am

You want to watch matches?? Legends of Wrestling matches??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:32 am

I have all of them. I wouldn't suggest any of them tbh. Really bad games other than the roster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:38 am

I don't think I've ever been more excited for a video game than I was for the Legends of Wrestling games. I had fun playing them as a young teen, but I wouldn't play the games now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:49 am

My brother bought the first LOW game a few months ago for $1 and it wouldn't even load a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:51 am

I'm disappointed that I never got to play as this guy.

Legends of Wrestling Legends_of_wrestling2_1_500

Whoever the fuck he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:54 am

Haven't played as him either. Disappointing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:57 am

He was in the British version..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 am

I've heard of the guy before I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:13 am

Destroyer wrote:
You want to watch matches?? Legends of Wrestling matches??
 well when Attitude and the ECW games had CPU vs CPU mode, why WOULDNT you wanna watch legends go at it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:20 am

But it was a bad engine. Like, real bad, man..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:42 am

Acclaim made it, did you expect it to be good? lol
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:32 pm

I had the first one on Gamecube. Man did it suck balls.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Never played it, sounds shitty as hell. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:12 pm

it was so shitty that it was good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Wrestling   Legends of Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends of Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1