HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Warrior Talks Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ultimate Warrior Talks Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Warrior Talks Hall of Fame   Ultimate Warrior Talks Hall of Fame EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:11 am

The Ultimate Warrior recently interviewed with Digital Spy and talked a variety of topics, including his toughest opponent, what current stars he'd like to face if given the possibility, and more. When asked about being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, Warrior said the following:

"The simple answer is they've got to tell the right story. That's a possibility. Being in the Hall of Fame – Ultimate Warrior being inducted into the Hall of Fame, or me standing there at the Hall of Fame participating in it – is not going to mean anything to my goals in my life and the kind of quality of life I'm going to have, what kind of things I'm going to do, how productive I'm going to be as I move on throughout my life. I only get this one life, so I'm not going to sit in my own pile of poop and feel sorry that I'm not in the Hall of Fame. The Ultimate Warrior character relative to professional wrestling or WWE, he's definitely a Hall of Famer. He's a Hall of Famer whether he gets into the Hall of Fame or not."
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Ultimate Warrior Talks Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Talks Hall of Fame   Ultimate Warrior Talks Hall of Fame EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 am

He sucks Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

Ultimate Warrior Talks Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1