HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE Empty
PostSubject: John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE   John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 am

John Cena appeared on Neil Cavuto's morning show on FOX Business today, and discussed a number of topics including his new clothing line, and the value of the John Cena brand. The following are interview quotes:

On his new K-Mart clothing line for kids:

"Essentially, the message of the clothing is to empower you through a positive messageI think that's why we were able to leverage our brand (WWE), my brand especially with Kmart, because it wasn't just a typical sponsor deal. A lot of athletes get a sponsorship – 'here's your upfront money, we're going to use your likeness.' I wanted to hold on to my asset, do it correctly, and create an inspirational line. So, it's not a 'wrestling-driven' line. The line is called 'Never Give Up,' and truly my character on WWE plays one of aspiration, inspiration, and motivation. I try to defy all odds and do what I can to do the right thing."

"Kmart picked up on this concept. And, from a branding standpoint, I just didn't outright leverage myself; I wanted a piece and equity in the brand. So, there was upfront money, plus equity in the brand."

Cena added that his character generates approximately $100 million in revenue for WWE per year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE   John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 am

Cena is one big cash cow Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE   John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:39 am

Damn that's a good ass amount, way to boost their stocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE   John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:26 pm

WWE is going to need that Money when Vince and Linda wanna waste more money trying to get Linda a senate seat once again
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE   John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Yeah That Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE   John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:26 pm

^^
lol.

Or for the next WWE film...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE   John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:37 pm

^
Leprechaun 2014 here we come...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE   John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:57 pm

He's awesome.

Lame how people boo him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE   John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena's Brand Generates $100 Million Per Year For WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1