HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor Empty
PostSubject: Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor   Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Miley Cyrus is making 'X Factor' bosses nervous ahead of her performance on the show tomorrow (17.11.13).
The 'Wrecking Ball' singer has reportedly been told to tone down her act for the family-friendly show after her controversial 'twerking' at the MTV Video Music Awards with hitmaker Robin Thicke.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Miley seems to be on a mission to be as controversial as possible so everyone's a bit nervous. She's been told to tone it down for The X Factor. That said, we're not stupid.''

Although big bosses don't want the performance to result in complaints, head judge Gary thinks 20-year-old should include her controversial rump-shaking move.
Earlier this week he said: ''It's music - she's a young girl. If that's the way she wants to express herself, fair enough. It's a tricky one because I remember Madonna when she brought her 'Sex' book out and everyone was going crazy. That seemed more shocking.
''But, you know, there's an off button. I always say, if you don't want to watch it, turn it off.''

He added: ''These singers are young, sexy girls - of course they are going to express themselves like that. But I don't let my kids watch it.
''I probably wouldn't let them watch anything like that, it's too sexual for them.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor   Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Miley is sexy? Indifferent 
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor   Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm

^ you wish you could get bitches like that I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor   Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:39 pm

^Not even kind of. Miley literally has nothing going on for her look-wise.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor   Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Who gives a fuck about the face. That body good enough for me to wanna hit it I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor   Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:42 am

She was kinda hot pre-drugs. Not a bad body overall tho but she has no ass anyway I aint bothered

Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor   Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 am

Yeah That she needs to stop starving herself and let some of that fat go to her ass

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor   Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor Empty

Back to top Go down

Miley told to tone it down on The X Factor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1