HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30 Empty
PostSubject: HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30   HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:12 am

The Wrestling Observer is reporting Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are interested in having former WWE Executive Shane McMahon make an appearance at WrestleMania 30.

There has been no word at this time as to whether or not Shane is interested in returning to the company for the appearance. Shane left WWE back in 2010 to pursue other business opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30   HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:53 am

The World needs Shane O'Mac.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30   HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:49 am

I wonder what they could have Shane do that'd just be a one-off appearance at WM30? I doubt he'd be there as a heel, because the fans will likely cheer him. Maybe a short backstage thing with HHH and Stephanie where he appears in their office, and is all like "I DO NOT APPROVE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING, GOODBYE" and leaves?

Anything more than that, like him getting involved in a match to cost somebody, or him coming out to cut a big promo, I think will lead to the idea that he's going to have a bigger part in the overall storyline, which would be great, but I can't see him doing anything more than just than one thing.

Or he could just run out during the Big Show match, clamber up the set, and elbow drop Big Show again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30   HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:40 pm

^ Yeah, he would come back and be against The Authority.

I reckon he'd stay longer though.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30   HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:11 am

Well it does say "appearance". That could mean him just sitting in the front row lol.

Best to do would be him screwing whoever the heel is at the time out of the title and if it doesn't lead to more, then eh. Shane O'Mac appeared once. It'll still be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30   HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

HHH & Stephanie Want Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1