HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EC3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

EC3 Empty
PostSubject: EC3   EC3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Again I am in the minority in this, but EC3 rocks. I love the character and how they are making him the representation of the 1% in this country that own half the wealth. They get the easy opportunity, easy chances, shit on the little guy. They get benefits that aren't really earned or due to them, but they get them anyways because of who they are. Either by what their name is or who they know ect ect. So I really like the character because it's something I can take from the wrestling world and relate to in the real world. To me that is a key things. You don't have to do anything spectacular or such a lot of times in wrestling, sometimes you have to make it something we can relate to in our own lives and I relate to what they are doing with the EC3 Character. I think it's a stroke of genius
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

EC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC3   EC3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:06 pm

You ain't alone. I think the character is great and look forward to see how it develops. I am getting a little tired now of him facing the same two jobbers (despite them two being hilarious) over and over, but I'm sure that's going to change up soon.

I hope this character turns into a legit force that does Dixie Carter's bidding in the future and not just the comical relative that's useless.
Back to top Go down

EC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC3   EC3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:11 pm

I hope they sign Norv Fernum and make him a loveable loser. Always loses but always has a smile on his face and never gives up.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

EC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC3   EC3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Can't wait for EC3 to face Grizzly Redwood.

EC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC3   EC3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Sting and EC3 to feud.
Sting putting over EC3 a majority of the time, and possibly EC3 Retiring Sting from TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC3   EC3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EC3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-