HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  Empty
PostSubject: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:21 pm

R-Truth has plans to release a rap album and is collaborating with World Heavyweight Champion John Cena on it.

Speaking to BANG Showbiz, the 41-year-old reveals, "I'm currently working on a WWE album made up of all my own songs. I have a wide range of artists I listen to—I can get something out of Pearl Jam! Talking about rap I'm into Tupac, Eminem, Lil Wayne and T.I. Those guys, to me, talk about their own personal experiences.

"There's a lot of my life in the songs—I lost my sister to cancer around four months ago, there's a song on there about that. People who have gone through that, or are going through that situation will hopefully take something from it. A lot of my music is inspired by personal situations in my life."

The Raw Superstar is very excited for fans to hear his collaborations with Cena, who released his own rap album in 2005.

"John Cena just recorded two songs. They should be really great once they're done. I've always wanted to do this and I was talking to Hunter (Triple H) and he was like, 'I just can't believe you've not done this already.' I've been on and off with WWE about 10 years and I'm just at the point now where I think I've matured enough to put out something that's likable. Me, I like to go against the grain I don't like to talk about typical things in my music - my music is more about real life situations. About important things, having faith, pursuing your dreams and goals. My music is about drive," said R-Truth.

The album is inspired by Eminem and Tupac Shakur. To read the full article, which features R-Truth's thoughts on wrestling in the United Kingdom, click here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:23 pm

R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  Theatreseats460

Pictured: all the people who are excited about this.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Lil Wayne? Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:54 pm

... I like R-Truth. I don\'t know

Not sure how his album is going to turn out though.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 pm

I think it will be good, hopefully. I got Cenas back when it came out. But I later got the Uncensored version via Itunes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:46 pm

I reckon it'll be good. I want to hear Cenas songs on it.

You'd think JoJo would hassle Truth for a duet.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:23 am

Need to get Jericho on there.

(There's a Fozzy song with a rapper on it, which is actually good).

Failing that, get Kamala on it.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:39 am

I'll only be be interested if Fandango is dancing in the videos...
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:13 am

I'm willing to listen to about anything. Hate writing anything off.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:43 pm

If the songs with Cena do even remotely well, you can bet WWE will release a second Cena album. Only this time, it will be child friendly like his current character, and I will likely enjoy it in the same way I enjoy Lonely Island. I can just picture Cena doing his version of "Wheels on the Bus".
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Lonely Island are A) awesome and B) not child friendly, so I'm not sure where the comparison is here.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Stinger8 wrote:
I can just picture Cena doing his version of "Wheels on the Bus".
Invite Barney the Dinosaur while we're at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Minkaro wrote:
Lonely Island are A) awesome and B) not child friendly, so I'm not sure where the comparison is here.
Lonely Island are indeed awesome. The comparison was that I would be laughing at the stupidity of the songs. The difference being that Cena's would not be meant to be stupid, whereas Lonely Island IS meant to be stupid. I didn't mean to imply at all that LI was child friendly. Wasn't their first popular song Jizz in my pants? Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Only if they allow Kurt Angle to rap on it as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena    R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena  Empty

Back to top Go down

R-Truth Planning To Release Rap Album Featuring Contribution From John Cena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1