HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Following Potential TNA Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Following Potential TNA Sale Empty
PostSubject: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:45 am

Water cooler talk in WWE has certainly brought up the potential sale of TNA, reports F4WOnline. Those in WWE are not necessarily following this story with the idea WWE might purchase the company, but rather they're wondering what the status of certain TNA stars might be if the company gets sold — Hulk Hogan and Sting, specifically.

Despite the memo that Janice Carter sent to talent assuring them TNA is not for sale, most believe negotiations are absolutely taking place behind the scenes
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Well job security breeds paranoia. I would love to see Sting vs Taker at WM 30 and maybe Hogan as a surprise entrant in the Rumble, the roof would blow off the place when Real American Hits.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:34 am

No, cause knowing Hogan, he'd want to WIN the rumble. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:18 am

I don't want to see Sting go down to the streak Shaking Head 

Sting v. Taker would've been a GREAT match in like 1998. At this point, it'd never live up to potential. They both have to be 50 by now Funny
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:30 am

TJ|YJ|BJ [Bot] wrote:
No, cause knowing Hogan, he'd want to WIN the rumble. Shaking Head
I can see him demanding that
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:32 am

Stinger8 wrote:
I don't want to see Sting go down to the streak Shaking Head 

Sting v. Taker would've been a GREAT match in like 1998. At this point, it'd never live up to potential. They both have to be 50 by now Funny
Sting can still put on a great match, Taker might only have one left. We wouldn't get a Lesnar vs Goldberg level of failure for damn sure, but I think those two can put on a quality match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:34 am

Yeah That I'd pay to see Sting vs Taker. Dream match. I don't even care if the match itself isn't great, the story would be... wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:57 am

I honestly don't even quite care to see the match at this point. I don't really even see the appeal to that match, aside from when its appeal got started when Sting had the crow gimmick. It would be the most predictable match of the century, as WWE would never allow Sting to win. Finally, I've never wanted to see Sting in WWE, so nah, lets just keep the two separate.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Both men are phenoms of their industry. Sting is like "The Undertaker" of WCW/TNA. Legendary, dark, gimmick wise they're the same, excellent wrestlers, etc. It would make perfect sense for them to have a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:41 pm

I have mixed feelings about the potential of that match, and have for some time. It would either be amazing or a huge disappointment, and the only way to really know which it'd be is to see it happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Following Potential TNA Sale   WWE Following Potential TNA Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Following Potential TNA Sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1