HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today Empty
PostSubject: WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today   WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:30 am

Back in August of this year, John Cena cut a promo on Raw referring to his "five moves of doom," and WWE.com has posted a video defending John Cena's wrestling ability, and the following is a quote from the video:

"How do you explain the powerbomb, neckbreaker and hurricanrana he dishes out in this video? John Cena shows that he is capable of much more than his proverbial "Five Moves of Doom."

You can check out the entire video at this link http://www.wwe.com/videos/10-moves-from-john-cenas-underrated-arsenal-wwecom-exclusive-nov-10-2013-26162347.

UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today
According to F4WOnline.com, UK wrestler Kris Travis had a tryout match against Tensai at today's WWE taping in Manchester, England. Travis is 6'1'' and just under 210 pounds, is from Sheffield and is said to be one of the better independent pro wrestlers in the UK
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today   WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:21 am

WWE shouldn't have to. People should not be stupid enough to see any sort of legitimacy behind the stupid "5 moves of doom" thing... it's complete crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today   WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:44 am

Right, because the best way to argue a point made through hyperbole is to take the exaggeration literally. 

Does anyone besides the WWE and Cena even talk about the 5 Moves of Doom anymore? Super Cena is the main criticism I hear these days.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today   WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:10 pm

^ Should they even care for that matter? People will bitch and say he's "such an horrible azz wresler" no matter what he does to prove them wrong.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today   WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:12 pm

WWE are making you talk about it Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today   WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:55 pm

I use to complain about this back in like 2008/2009. I was a big Cena fan before that. So what changed? His gimmick got stale as year old bread. Nobody would've really cared that Cena couldn't wrestle like an Indy star had WWE not kept this lame ass gimmick of his going for so long. But complaining about it now is like complaining that SpongeBob is about a talking sponge. This is all we're going to get, so either love it, or ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today   WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Defends John Cena’s Wrestling Ability, UK Wrestler Gets WWE Tryout Today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1