HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast  Empty
PostSubject: Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast    Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast  EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 pm

A fan on YouTube had posted a pre-RAW satellite feed from Monday's show in Greenville, South Carolina when the announcers make their way out and prep for the live broadcast. You can hear Michael Cole learning about someone getting put through the announcers table later on. You also hear Cole say, "we are not in Greenville." This apparently refers to Vince McMahon not wanting to mention smaller cities on WWE TV. Jerry Lawler replied, "Neither is anybody else. What the heck?"

The video is above.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast    Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast  EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:15 pm

I like seeing these. They're always pretty funny. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast    Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast  EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:52 pm

I love JBL Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast    Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast  Empty

Back to top Go down

Video: Pre-RAW Satellite Feed Leaked With WWE Announcers Preparing For The Broadcast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1