HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

It had been previously reported that WWE had a new dedication to tag-team wrestling. Word is now that tag-team wrestling is a top priority for WWE, and that Triple H is strongly behind this.

Word is that at the November 21st WWE NXT TV tapings, there will be an additional focus on the tag-team ranks.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm

WOO 

Normally Vince gets really interested in building up the tag team division and then later on would wonder why in the world there's such focus on tag teams. Hopefully things change with Triple H in charge with Dusty Rhodes giving a helping hand.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Hasn't this been happening for the past few months now? What is there to celebrate? We know this. Funny

A few months ago, Team Hell No was like the only team really there. Now you have The Usos, Primo and Epico's weird ass team, The Shield, Prime Time Players, Rhodes Brothers etc. etc.
Sometimes they even have the best match on the card (Rhodes vs Shield on RAW).

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:55 pm

I've been hearing this for about 3 years. I'll believe it when it actually happens. And in order to do this, you cant just create tag-teams, you have to give them feuds and tv time. You also have to have feuds that don't just involve the titles and have more than one tag-feud going on at a time.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:15 am

^ But...It has been happening. For the past few months, it's been happening.

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:41 am

When I started watching wrestling again. I noted how much Tag Teams there were. So it's all good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:15 am

The only tag-team I've honestly seen them do a whole lot with is Shield, but then again I haven't been keeping up as much as I use to over the past year.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:36 am

^ The Usos are one of the most popular teams right now. The Rhodes Brothers are getting amazing exposure. The past few weeks, the MOTN has been a tag team match... it's happening.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:06 pm

hmm, guess I'll have to watch more often then? I don\'t know 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:08 pm

I think so. Funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFwsVXtBQBc

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Also, the Real Americans and Los Matadores have got a good amount of time for their feud, which had nothing to do with the titles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE   Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Wrestling A Priority for WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1