HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE Empty
PostSubject: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:09 pm

According to PWInsider.com, 2 former top ROH wrestlers, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, who have been on WWE's radar for quite some time now, have yet to be signed by the company and it's for a number of reasons.

First off, there are many in WWE who are pushing for Richards and Edwards to be signed, or at the very least, to be given an in-depth evaluation for a period of time down in NXT.

However, there are others in the company, namely Triple H, who feel WWE has signed enough top indy talent, and the company has "filled its quota" when it comes to that type of wrestler. The feeling is WWE needs to start looking for larger than life type wrestlers at this point so that they aren't left with a one dimensional roster when it comes to new talent.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Just bring them in and let them work the mid-card at least, FFS. Shaking Head

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Yeah, the Rybacks and Ezekiel Jacksons of the world have worked out so far haven't they?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 pm

I'm a fan of Ryback and Ezekiel Jackson Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Too bad nobody else is Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:17 pm

I don't know if Jackson is healthy enough for a in ring return. I don't know why he's away.

Ryback is a victim of poor decisions by WWE Creative. I guess there's only room for one superman in WWE.

PostSubject: Re: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:10 pm

I have to agree with Triple H with this. It's time to focus on bigger and larger than life type guys. having one more of over the other can hurt because people blend in and it's hard to stand.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Just because a guy is big doesn't mean he's larger then life. Look at guys like Mayson Ryan or Cottonwood.

I think the important thing people are missing is that The American Wolfs can being in something different to WWE.

PostSubject: Re: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Larger than life works for a guy like Big Show, not every big guy that gets signed or is already on television
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE   Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on 2 Former Top ROH Wrestlers to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1