HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success Empty
PostSubject: Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success   Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Slam Wrestling! spoke with Paul Heyman about a variety of topics, including his current role with WWE, his future goals with the company and Zeb Colter's success. Below are the highlights:

On his current role with the company:

"If I look at my schedule right now… I don't have one booking as a manager. I'm booked all over Europe, I'm booked all over this country, in two-on-one handicap matches. So I'm booked as a wrestler right now, not as a manager. At 48-year-old, I still have not had formal training as a wrestler. The role has changed. We're not just doing the typical old-school gimmick matches that Lou Albano used to participate in."

On Zeb Colter's recent success:

"I think Zeb fit a need at the moment. When things really click in this industry, it's when they service the needs of the moment, and it ends up playing into the long-term. You have all these hot-button issues in the country, with immigration and health care, etcetera, and here's somebody who, Dutch is very articulate… here's a person that can speak on these subjects from any position that you want him to.He fit the immediate need that the company had to play on these hot-button issues, which then ties into the long-term of, which of his guys can he get across to the public to become bigger stars, into the bigger, more personal issues and money-drawing programs."

On his future goals with WWE:

"I've never managed in the main event at WrestleMania and I would love [that]. There are things that I know Brock wants to accomplish for us in this industry, that I prefer that Brock goes public with those goals when it's time. I know that Brock and I have talked about things that we'd like to accomplish, that we haven't had a chance to do yet. Hey, I'd love to be the first guy to ever manage the WWE and the WWE World heavyweight champion at the same time as well."
Back to top Go down

Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success   Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:26 pm

What Heyman needs is a legit stable like he did in WCW. Not one guy here and one guy there or when he needs them to both be there, they are. The perfect stable a few months ago woulda been Punk, Brock and the Shield. Or even now, Brock, Ryback and Axel.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success   Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Brock, Ryback, Axel, and then somehow work The Shield in there. Or another tag team/trio. Perfect.

Also, Heyman should make Brock return full time. Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success   Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Heyman Talks Future Goals, Current Role With WWE, Zeb Colter’s Success

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1