HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:50 pm

The Great Muta's Wrestle-1 promotion in Japan has announced that AJ Styles will defend the TNA Title at the November 16th event against Seiya Sanada. TNA star Rob Terry and Jay Bradley will also be appearing at the event.

Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer
ImpactWrestling.com has posted a job listing for a new writer/producer on the creative team, which should fuel speculation that Eric Bischoff is indeed finished with the company. The job listing is noting the following job requirements:

-Develop and implement creative storylines for broadcast on TNA television broadcast
-Build compelling stories that capture the audience
-Consistently improve and refine storylines
-Use consumer insights and social media to deliver impactful storylines that are consistent with the TNA brand and each talent’s skills

You can view the entire job listing at this link.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/info/Employment-Opportunities
Back to top Go down

AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Someone from this site should apply for the job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:18 pm

doubt anyone would ever apply from here and actually take it seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Well efedding would help greatly. Story lines, consistency etc...
It's not real but it would help writers for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Fairly certain you need a degree to even be eligible to apply for these, which nobody here probably has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:59 pm

I do Big Grin! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:22 pm

BULL FOR TNA Writing. But I need a staff with me. Dead since he knows more about indy than I do, he'll know where to find some young talent. Chilly since he loves TNA. Moosenugget cause why the fuck not, and Snoopz will be in charge of everything Knockout. Toss Minkaro in there and we have my staff.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:06 am

Fairly certain that Jay is currently working on his second degree I aint bothered

^
Dude, if you're hiring a team for TNA, bring Jay along. His booking on Saintpat's lounge was something I want to see. Plus we can all get naked together...
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:50 am

realt wrote:
Well efedding would help greatly. Story lines, consistency etc...
It's not real but it would help writers for sure
Neither is pro wrestling, so we're off to a good start already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:14 am

JeremyEC3 wrote:
BULL FOR TNA Writing. But I need a staff with me. Dead since he knows more about indy than I do, he'll know where to find some young talent. Chilly since he loves TNA. Moosenugget cause why the fuck not, and Snoopz will be in charge of everything Knockout. Toss Minkaro in there and we have my staff.
ROFL! I'm sorry Dead, I had to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:51 pm

ROFL!!

I didn't catch that!
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Can I be a road agent? suspicious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer   AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles to Defend TNA Title at Wrestle-1 Event, Impact Wrestling Seeking New Writer/Producer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1