HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE Empty
PostSubject: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Jericho has already started teasing fans about his WWE future. Jericho tweeted the following Instagram photo of him cutting his first promo in 1991. He questions if the summer of 2013 will be his last:

Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE ?dt=A3M8

Cutting a promo in the summer of '91...the first of my career! Will the summer of '13 be my last?…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:33 am

Just sounds like a little Jericho jab to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:06 am

It will be a sad, sad day in the WWE when Jericho retires, what I like most about him is his willingness to put younger talent over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:08 am

Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE Whl6iw
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:20 am

He isn't going anywhere any time soon.

It might be his way of saying that it is his last match before another six month absence.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 am

Jericho just likes to work the fans.

Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE FJBloTX
Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 am

I say he is going to keep doing this half year on, half year off thing for the next few years. He seems to enjoy putting people over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:11 am

That hair reminds me of Curt Hennig lol

But yeah, I don't think it'll be his last.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 am

Really? Funny He asks a question, possibly as a joke, and it's news? He's not going anywhere, like Jay said, he seems to just be leaving for a few months if anything.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Jericho just likes to get fans riled up. If anyone remembers during the Save_Us.222 promos, Jericho denied it was him for months saying he hadn't even been talking to WWE. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:02 pm

He'll get back most likely in January 2014 with an awesome Return promo, like he always does :3
He's an amazing performer, a hell of a mic user. When he decides to retire for good, the WWE will need someone to willingly put the young talent on the map.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:29 pm

He'll be back. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 pm

If he does have to leave, I'd like him to stay away for a few years, so his return isn't generic and overdone like his last one.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 pm

The last one he didn't have anything leading up to it, he just appeared at the rumble.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Yeah I know, but seeing as he had almost barely left, it didn't seem like a big deal. Him leaving for years, returning to confront a world champ (Randy Orton, 2007), was such an epic return... they need something like that.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:57 pm

I think it was an epic return because the show was so damn boring leading up to that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:46 pm

It wasn't that great of a show, but I did like Orton randomly RKO-ing everyone to set in tune his "passing of the torch".

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 am

I agree with the statement it wasn't a very good show, I liked his return, WWE did really well keeping it under the radar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE   Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Jericho teasing that Summer '13 may be his last with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1