HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   Empty
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Rey Mysterio recently spoke about his return to the ring and more. Here are the highlights…

On Working Matches on the Recent Tour of Mexico: "It was more of a let's see how my body reacts and my knee reacts to being back in the ring," Mysterio said. "Overall I felt good but still feel I need a bit more therapy, just from the damage I've done through the years to my knee. We are back to therapy and strengthening up that quad and hamstring, just making sure there are no mistakes this next time."

When Does he Expect to Return?: "I think if I don't do it by the end of the year, then next year," Mysterio said. "I would hate to push myself instead of taking my time. I want to make a good return, and not being absent shortly after my return. It's something I'm still debating. I'm going to listen to my body." 

In he Still Motivated to Perform?: "I'm definitely still motivated and feel the urge to be in the ring," Mysterio said. "I've always told myself the day I don't feel that anymore is the day I need to say, ‘That's it.' I still have some years inside me that I want to push forward, I want to go out and entertain. I miss it. I really do. I miss being out there and the interaction with the fans. I miss the applause and the 619 chants. I'm hoping that God still gives me a couple of more years for me to perform." 

Credit: miamiherald.com
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/302792#selowxQPsABmIgsI.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:41 pm

He's excellent, but he's hurting himself by continuing... he should return, have one final run, and retire in a good way.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 pm

He was excellent before 2007 when he kept getting injured. Is he excellent today? Not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:51 pm

I meant in the ring, I don't care about backstage stuff. He's still entertaining in the ring, as he always has been. Even like what, 2-3 years ago he put on an amazing show with Chris Jericho. He's had great matches with like Evan Bourne. He's very entertaining, he's just getting old.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Thats what i meant, hes nowhere near the level of inring ability that he once was. His stuff when he was with Sin Cara as a team was less to be desired.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Even if his ring work isn't what it used to be he's still over with the crowd. I'd be for what Razor is suggesting to give him a proper send off in WWE.

Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Razor X-Scream wrote:
I meant in the ring, I don't care about backstage stuff. He's still entertaining in the ring, as he always has been. Even like what, 2-3 years ago he put on an amazing show with Chris Jericho. He's had great matches with like Evan Bourne. He's very entertaining, he's just getting old.
This.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:14 pm

If he isn't injured, I can see him working an awesome program with someone. Like come back in August or something and do a send off at WM.

Otherwise he is just going to get hurt, or be lackluster. Let him get a good run, and then kick his tiny ass to the curb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:03 am

for his health i just want him to retire.
seriously pull a sweet gig as the Spanish commentator on ppv's milk a contract. but dang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:23 am

When is he not injured? Poor guy. I enjoy his old matches. Hope he comes back and gets a good run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014    Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014   Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio Could Be Out Of Action Until 2014

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1