HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview   Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Part-time WWE Superstar Chris Jericho admitted to being drunk when responding to Triple H's comments a few weeks ago on Monday Night Raw. He had originally stated that Triple H was never "the guy" either, before stating it was time for him to move on from WWE – the later comment was soon deleted.

Here's a segment from his recent interview with Busted Open Radio:

"The funny thing was had I not been drinking Grey Goose vodka and not been completely loaded when I heard about it, I wouldn’t had bothered twitting about it but I was like: 'Screw him, I’m going to tweet back.

…throughout our careers, Triple H and I were almost at the same level. We were always the guy that worked with 'the guy.' Triple H is a huge star, one of the greatest of all time but also never really 'the guy.' Who really has been 'the guy' over the last ten years? I can think of three. Rock, Stone Cold, and John Cena. There you go."

Y2J re-confirmed his statements in an "exclusive interview" with WWE.com today.

"He got a lot of the spotlight put on him, probably more than I did, but if you look at the careers of Jericho and Triple H, we were always the guys who worked with the guy. Ask the fans what they think. That’s the ultimate judge of who was better. In my opinion, Triple H was great, one of the best of all time. But I think I could go toe-to-toe with him in every aspect."

Jericho also spoke on his part-time career with WWE, his band Fozzy, The Shield, Goldust and more.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview   Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Jericho must be taking advice from Kurt Angle .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview   Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Killer Star wrote:

…throughout our careers, Triple H and I were almost at the same level. We were always the guy that worked with 'the guy.' Triple H is a huge star, one of the greatest of all time but also never really 'the guy.' Who really has been 'the guy' over the last ten years? I can think of three. Rock, Stone Cold, and John Cena. There you go."
That's kinda true. Also because those three starred in more movies than Triple H. Especially Dwayne.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview   Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:55 am

I think it's shovelling time...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview   Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:43 am

10SD wrote:
Killer Star wrote:

That's kinda true. Also because those three starred in more movies than Triple H. Especially Dwayne.
The only movie I remember Triple H being in was Blade: Trinity, and he didn't star in it. He was a vampiric lackey.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview   Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:19 am

I bet he was asked to remove it, and given an excuse to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview   Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Drake-u-la wrote:
10SD wrote:
Killer Star wrote:

The only movie I remember Triple H being in was Blade: Trinity, and he didn't star in it. He was a vampiric lackey.
He starred in The Chaperone, if that counts for anything (it doesn't).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview   Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Drunk When Responding to Triple H’s Raw Comments; New WWE.com Interview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1