HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here Empty
PostSubject: Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here   Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:36 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting that Daniel Bryan is indeed out of the WWE Championship picture. This past Monday on Raw showed WWE hit the "reset" button on many storylines and Bryan is one of the guys that will be in for a change.

There has been discussions of having Bryan back in the WWE Championship picture heading into WrestleMania, but he will be involved with The Wyatt Family and CM Punk for the forseeable future. WWE feels that they made Daniel Bryan a star over the past few months, showing that he can hang with top superstars in the company. The idea is that, if WWE wants, they could put Bryan back into the storyline with The Authority, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H.

As for the WWE Championship, it looks like Big Show is next in line for Randy Orton.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here   Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Great. I always said WM30 would be a great place to end this rivalry once and for all, it makes it a much better story.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here   Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:55 pm

I'm all for that. Can't say I'm super excited for Show and Orton. But that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here   Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:59 am

He needs to win the title at WM 30 and then have a solid reign.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here   Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Bryan vs Punk - 60 Minute Iron Man Match for the title would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here   Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:36 am

I was just gonna say Punk vs Punk at WM Funny though I don't agree with that stip

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here   Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:38 am

Show wins and gets his job back. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here   Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Backstage News on Daniel Bryan and The WWE Championship, Where He Goes From Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1