HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it Empty
PostSubject: TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it   TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 pm

In TNA right now there are a lot of things to hate right now, but there are things to love right now
Bully Ray is finally out of the title picture, and hopefully Ken Anderson finally puts a end to this stupid ass aces and eights once and for all.

TNA doing their own Summer of Punk with AJ, tho should it be called the Autumn of Styles? And they actually are having him off TV. Booking him in different companies to defend the TNA World title. While at the same time Dixie is trying to find a new "Champion." And what an awesome Toury they have right now. 7 former world champions and Magnus.
Speaking of Magus, he goes over Sting again when he won that battle royal. WHich I am hoping Magnus is going to win this toury and be Dixie's guy. Than AJ can come back and these two can feud.

I don't care what you all think, but EC3 is fucking awesome. He's has the old school gimmick, where he is the nephew of the owner and Aunt D is feeding these jobbers each week. Funny thing is, he struggles with the jobbers sometimes which makes me laugh my ass off. And at the end of it all, he still thinks he is the shit. What an Awesome character.

And Imo the best thing in TNA right now, two guys who have improved greatly as entertainers...Kaz and Daniels, The Fucking Bad Influance. I this week they dressed as Holmes and Watson trying to figure out the mystery of Abyss and where the fuck the TV title is. THANK YOU, someone actually remembers that there is a TV title. Few weeks ago they dressed as Dumb and Dumber for the EGO Hall of Fame. These two are always the best part of the show. I Love Kaz, I love Daniels in this role because by god they are finally allowed to be themselves and they have become great characters. It's one thing to do the great spots, put on a 5 star match which alot of people take way to fucking serious. But now you take their talents in the ring and blend them with these amazing characters and they become very well rounded performers. I much rather have this Kaz and Daniles, than the ones 2 to 3 years ago. These guys are just amazing. They are great characters, but you can tell they are just being them and they are having so much fun with it. Which we need more of in wrestling.

Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it   TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:04 am

Oddly enough, I have always like Daniels better as a character and not been as much of a fan of his ring work. I know he's considered great by a lot of people, but for whatever reason he doesn't do it as much for me -- but I do love what he does on the mic and personality-wise.

The current thing I really don't like is that they are basically stealing a still-recent angle from WWE with this AJ thing -- so what if he "defends the title" in Mexico or Japan? If he gets injured doing it and is out for 6 months, it's going to show what a stupid risk that was.

Yes, we'll get some good matches out of the tournament (hopefully) ... but I'd rather have had TNA come up with its own idea for an angle than get most of their attention from "hey, aren't they copying that Summer of Punk thing?"

But my big gripe is this -- once or twice a year, I'll make up my mind to give TNA another try. I did it a couple of weeks ago again, and it's the SAME THING every time: I watch for more than an hour and see two matches that total like 7 minutes. I saw a women's match and EC3 squash a jobber.

That's it.

So I gave up ... again.

They should call it Talk Not Action or Total Non Action, because they just don't show any wrestling when I watch.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it   TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:58 pm

I thought The TV Title was deactivated.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it   TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA: A lot of Crap, but still have good things about it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1