HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman Reigns' Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Roman Reigns' Future Empty
PostSubject: Roman Reigns' Future   Roman Reigns' Future EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:38 am

The plan going forward is for Roman Reigns to eventually turn babyface and separate from The Shield, reports F4WOnline.com. WWE seemed to tease that idea just a little on Raw Monday night during their backstage promo. Dean Ambrose was acting like he was the superior one of the group since he still had his title and Roman Reigns didn't take too kindly to that notion.

The face turn for Reigns isn't expected to take place for the next several months, however. WWE still sees value in The Shield as a unit, although The Wyatt Family has moved into the main event picture for now with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns' Future   Roman Reigns' Future EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:38 am

Good. Roman is amazing, and The Shield shouldn't be split for a while.
If this is legit, then this is good news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns' Future   Roman Reigns' Future EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:31 pm

The Shield is one of those stables that I grew to love. I don't want them splitting up anytime soon. I know all three men are talented, but keep them together for a few more months, maybe a year. ok maybe not a full year, but seriously a few more months.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns' Future   Roman Reigns' Future EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:34 pm

The Shield splitting up?

All I can say is: Nope.

Ambrose ACTING superior? He IS superior. HE has a belt. The other two aren't holding up the standard!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns' Future   Roman Reigns' Future EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Called it. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns' Future   Roman Reigns' Future EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Reigns splitting up is dumb, IMO. The whole group should "turn" in the storyline by refusing to be a corporate pawn only for Ambrose to re-turn on the group. He's the only one of the three that is set up to be a major star IMO.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns' Future   Roman Reigns' Future EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:51 pm

^What Ian said, then keep Reigns and Rollins on as a face tag team for several years.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns' Future   Roman Reigns' Future EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:29 pm

Ambrose has the potential of being a singles competitor. Hello? This is Jon Moxley we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns' Future   Roman Reigns' Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns' Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1