HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper   PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:44 am

Spoiler:

“I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.” - EDGAR ALLAN POE

Downtown San Antonio, late at night and there’s still plenty of action on the streets. Roosevelt Avenue is where we find ourselves as the street sign on the corner indicates and there’s plenty of ladies of the evening walking up and down the street looking for Johns to pick up to make their hourly wages. A man walks down the street with his head tucked down to his chest a long trenchcoat on to keep the cold wind out. One of the prostitutes approaches the man.

PROSTITUTE - “Hey buddy, you looking for a good time? Twenty bucks I’ll blow ya.”

The prostitute walks backwards as the man continues his path with his head tucked to his chest.

PROSTITUTE -“Come on, you know you want it!”

The prostitute trips over to the ground and the man stops and turns to look at her, revealing the blue face paint of ROACH COOPER. Roach stares at her for a second before smiling and extending a hand to her. She takes his hand up to her feet and he nods at her.

PROSTITUTE - “Thanks, freak.”

The woman turns and walks away looking for someone else looking for a quick lay as Roach Cooper turns and walks away.

Quote :
Whore.

Shutup.
Roach Cooper makes a turn down a side alley and walks quickly to a green door with a light above it, knocking twice on the door. Roach adjusts his trenchcoat before a panel in the door is slid over and two eyes peer out at him, looking him up and down closely. The panel slides back and the door opens wide, Roach silently steps through the doorway and walks down metal steps that clang with each step. A crowd is yelling at the bottom of the steps and a loud bang can be heard as the crowd cheers. Roach steps down into the throes of people where two men are standing in the centre of a ring, throwing each other around like there’s no tomorrow. Roach pushes his way to the front and watches the action closely as one of the men hits the other with a Brainbuster before covering him and getting a three count from the crowd. A young black man in an orange suit with a large orange and white striped top hat steps into the ring with a microphone.

YOUNG MAN - “Your winner!”

The crowd cheers for the contestant who came out on top as he has his hand raised before climbing down out of the ring and grabbing his shirt from his friends at the side of the ring.

YOUNG MAN - “Now it’s time for our next match! So why don’t two of ya’ll who think ya tuff enuff to compete in this ring get up in here?”

Roach quickly jumps the railing around the ring and dumps his trenchcoat on the floor, climbing into the ring.

YOUNG MAN  - “Alright, playa, what’s ya name?”

ROACH COOPER - “It’s not important.”

YOUNG MAN - “Now, when Iz Inni Outti asks yo name, ya give it, son.”

ROACH COOPER - “No.”

IZ INNI OUTTI - “Have it your way, playa! I see ya standing out there Brick! Why don’t you come in and show this shorty how we do it here?”

A behemoth of a man steps from out of the crowd, downing two beers in plastic cups and crunching them before tossing them to the floor as Iz Inni Outti climbs out of the ring. The giant of a man easily steps into the ring and stands across from Roach Cooper as the bell rings and the crowd cheers for the smaller man’s demise.

Roach smiles at the larger man and runs across the ring at top speed, driving two boots into his chest and knocking him backwards into the corner. Roach is up to his feet quickly and repeatedly lands elbows to the face of the big man before hooking his head and taking him over with a Tornado DDT! Roach quickly runs the ropes and bounces off, looking for an Asai Moonsault when the big man moves!

Quote :
Too slow.

Shutup.
Roach pushes himself off the mat and charges in at the big man again, taking him down with a headscissors before cracking the big man in the face with a Shining Wizard! Roach quickly climbs to the top rope and comes off with his Moonsault Double Knee Drop called Insolence! Roach hooks the leg of the big man and gets the three count from the crowd to signal his win.

Quote :
Good. Now finish it.

No. That’s sick.

Either you do it or I do it and my way will be a lot more painful for everyone involved.
Roach reaches into the side of his boot unhappily and pulls out the spike which he has used on so many occasions before, taking aim and plunging the metal spike into the forehead of the big man over and over again until the man’s face is a crimson mask! The crowd are in stunned silence as they watch the small man torture the big man with the spike and bring the spike dripping in blood up in the air, allowing drops of blood to fall down onto his outstretched tongue. Roach Cooper turns to the crowd.

ROACH COOPER - “Who’s next?”

Nobody in the audience looks willing to step up and Iz Inni Outti is uncharacteristically silent as Roach jumps out of the ring and grabs his trenchcoat. Roach pulls his trenchcoat on and the crowd parts to let him through as he runs up the metal steps two at a time and flings open the green door, ducking behind a dumpster where he can be heard retching.

Quote :
Good, you’re learning.

You’re sick.

Oh boy, I love to hear that... I am you.

I’m… Sick.

Yes, yes you are. So let’s get you better. Let’s get ready for the big show.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper   PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 am

Ha, Iz Inni Outti.

This was good, as usual. I'm so excited for Roach Cooper's return. <3

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper   PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:15 am

Awesome promo! Can't wait for Roach's return either. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper   PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "The Ramblings of a Mad Man..." Roach Cooper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1