HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza Empty
PostSubject: It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza   It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:15 am

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9891000/nate-burleson-detroit-lions-gets-free-pizza-pizza-related-car-accident

Since Detroit Lions wide receiver Nate Burleson broke his left forearm in a car accident while reaching to save a falling pizza box last month, he has often joked about turning it into a way to become a spokesman.

Instead, he might have gotten the next best thing: free pizza.

Burleson tweeted and put on Instagram on Sunday that he was sent a year's supply of coupons for DiGiorno Pizza.

As part of the Instagram picture, he tweeted out part of the letter sent to him by the company.

"Hello Nate, We hope you are feeling better after your recent car accident and are on the road to recovery," the letter read. "DiGiorno Pizza understands the challenges that come with carry out and delivery pizza so we're sending you a gift along with a year supply of DiGorno pizza so you can skip carry out."

Burleson is also coming closer to actually playing again. He said last week he was lifting weights and being fitted for his game-day brace on the forearm. The 5-3 Lions have an off week and play at Chicago on Nov. 10.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza   It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 am

I wish I got free pizza for playing on a gay team Mad as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza   It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:37 pm

jokes on him tho.

DiGiorno is NASTYYY
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza   It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:00 pm

True

Hot pockets tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza   It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:03 pm

^ thats all i used to eat in the the summer

when my mommy was at work lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza   It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza Empty

Back to top Go down

It's not delivery: Burleson getting free pizza

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1