HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of Xtreme 2013 Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

King of Xtreme 2013 Results Empty
PostSubject: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 am

Dwight Lights vs. Obie Hansen
(Show Opener)

Results: Obie Hansen no-showed

Winner: Dwight Lights

Last edited by Myke on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:43 am

JHalc vs. AJ Miller
(#1 Contender to Intercontinental Championship)

Results: AJ Miller no-showed

Winner and #1 Contender for Intercontinental Championship: JHalc
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:45 am

Jerod Barnez vs. Razor Xtreme
(Last Man Standing Match w/ Thomas Barnez on Commentary)

Results: Razor Xtreme no-showed

Winner: Jerod Barnez
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:48 am

Shade vs. E.G. Deal
(Hardcore Championship Match - Falls Count Anywhere)

Results: E.G. Deal no-showed

Winner and New Hardcore Champion: Shade
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 am

Caleb Spires vs. Smoke Xtreme
(No Holds Barred Match)

GRADER: MYKE

Results:

Caleb Spires
Word Count: 3,981

A nice opening by the commentators. Possible foreshadowing with the bodyguards. Nice touch. Your first paragraph of action was good. I expected that Spires would get the advantage early on from all of the crap that Smoke put him through. So it made sense. It had nice flow, nice brawling action, and was overall decent for the start of the match. I also like that you included the stipulation early on. “Smoke is laid out after the senton, but Caleb is nice enough to help him up to his feet by his head.” – Ha. Clever. Even the sentences after that. Good job; amusing. The second paragraph was a nice continuation. Although, Smoke hasn’t really been able to do anything. Again though, it all makes sense because of adrenaline reasons and such. I enjoyed the cowardness of Smoke in the third paragraph. Also the use of the low blow. Nice counter. Now with Smoke in control, there’s still a nice steady flow going on. Very good job at maintaining this. You have very good characterization between the two. The dialogue exchange (which I will admit: I don’t like too much overall) was done well and it made sense. “on the face of dickhead… I mean, Smoke.” – Ha. You have some interestingly amusing lines. Annnd there’s the bodyguard. Again, you had foreshadowing which is a good tactic. Spire taking control again was excellently executed. The paragraph with no wrestling action and just Caleb beating the shit out of Smoke was my favorite paragraph. It had emotion and everything. It was great.

Smoke Xtreme
Word Count: 5,428

You had a slightly similar opening with Caleb taking control early on out of rage/adrenaline. However, you had more of an even brawl with it going back-and-forth. (P.S. I think the “WOOO!” chants are dumb I aint bothered) Okay, a couple of things… one: kind of difficult to read when you’re centering it and using big paragraphs like that. It’d be best to split them if possible. And two: it’s better to describe moves than simply saying “Evan Bourne’s double knee drive from the top rope” especially if we’re a CAW-fed and we’re not supposed to make a lot of references to actual wrestling stuff. Granted, it’s not like you said it in commentary or anything. However, reading it, it would still be better to describe it. Your second paragraph was decent. Not much to say about it. Including the chair was nicely executed. Although, no use of the chair after it in the paragraph made it slightly useless. You didn’t even mention if the chair slid away or anything. You used the chair in the next paragraph though, so that’s good. Good job with that paragraph. I don’t know why, but I don’t like the ending of the fifth paragraph. I liked the whole part about Smoke being a whiny child. But the execution made it seem a tad… weak. It ended with a common dropkick. With all the emotions and everything, I felt as though it should have been a little bit more. The rest of your post was good.

Verdict

Caleb Spires takes the win for me. His post was more amusing, it had a better flow than Smoke’s, and overall edged it. It was also easier to read which makes it easier to imagine. Plus, I felt as though there was more emotion in his post.

Winner: Caleb Spires

Last edited by Myke on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:52 am

Dominik Diveraz vs. Takumi Sanu
(Loser Leaves Town Match)

Results: Takumi Sanu won via submission. (Both wrestlers are used by the same fedder.)

Winner: Takumi Sanu
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:57 am

John Hudson vs. Tyler Lawson
(King of Xtreme Finals - "I Quit" Match)

GRADER: Joker

Results: Tyler Lawson

Winner and King of Xtreme AND #1 Contender for World Heavyweight Championship: Tyler Lawson

Last edited by Myke on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Hitman Alex © vs. Kanimaniac vs. Mack vs. Drake Dysfunction vs. David Michaels vs. T.K.
(XWA World Heavyweight Championship Match - Elimination Chamber)

GRADER: Razor Xtreme

Elimination Chamber

Kanimaniac has been given a break until he is ready to return. He asked for one after KoX, so he will get it. Mack has quit. Everyone else, thank you for showing.

TK – Good start off with Hitman Alex and Kanimaniac. I didn’t like that the first move was a semi-finisher (seeing as Kani’s mist is one of his most important moves), but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt till I continue reading. Your description could use a liiiittle bit of work. I couldn’t understand a few parts, like at the very beginning, Hitman Alex kicks out of something only to have Kani drive quick forearms to his ribs, and then Hitman Alex suddenly punched him, I didn’t really understand that whole transition. But besides that, your description is fairly solid. I liked your portrayals off the start, having Hitman Alex taunt his opponents inside the pods, lol. Continuing to read and you’ve had some fairly good spots, like the bridge on the steel ground, body splash, etc. Still seeing that vague lack of description in certain areas, but it’s fine. I also didn’t really like how both Kani and Alex just froze lol. Like “I know we were killing each other earlier, but now we’re bffs while we wait for the next guy.” Great entrance off of Mack with the whole “take down both guys” part, though. Perfectly done. Great exchange between Alex and Mack as well, with the back and forth (miss, slap, belly to belly).Your description got a lot better from what I’ve read thus far, great Sharpshooter transition from Kanimaniac. Very awesome spot with Hitman Alex hitting everyone with an HKO, however having everyone kick out of it and Kani recovering quick kinda made it look weak lol. Great commentary, might I add. I loved the creative Hitman Alex elimination in having David Superkick him blindly and then Mack hit his splash, however I didn’t like that the champion got eliminated first to be honest. Another finisher kickout, I’m not usually a fan of finisher kickouts unless they are vital to the match or it’s a big singles/triple threat match, not in a huge 6 man match, it seems like something else could’ve been done there instead of the Gore. Creative entrance for TK, good job there. I enjoyed the whole “referee won’t count the pin” part, as it fits nicely. I lol’d at Dennis putting on the sunglasses, and great character description with David Michaels immediately following the Kanimaniac elimination. Loved the action completely during the time when they all teamed up on Drake and then turned on each other, great work there. Unique in having Drake get eliminated via elbow drop rather than a finisher, but it was off the pod, so that’s neat too. Powerbomb/Superplex was neat. I had to read that springboard enzuguiri-to-moonsault move over and over, I still vaguely understand it but not completely lol. Great part in the whole “TK headbutting Michaels over and over” thing, and lol at the Megaman thing. I read your ending… and wow. I mean, your match was great, but it had a good amount of flaws, but this ending was just PERFECT. In every way. Selling was great, description was good, but wow… story-telling was amazing. Maybe it’s because I kinda kept up with Mack vs TK seeing as I graded you guys’ last match, but that was some damn perfect storytelling right there. Your match itself had some flaws, but this ending was just great in every way. Solid job overall.

David Michaels: I loved the fact that you wrote entrances, simply a personal preference of mine, even if it was just Hitman Alex’s. I loved the beginning where Alex is talking shit to all the other competitors, good character development, and lol at David Michaels’ response. Great start with Kanimaniac and Alex having a good technical battle. Great description, by the way. That’s something I’ve never had to complain about with you, you always put up great with description. You don’t overdo it with like an essay for a single move but you don’t just throw moves out there, you describe the process as well, so kudos on that. Great back and forth between Kanimaniac and Hitman Alex, a lot of great technicality in there, good moves (scoop slam into steel, Kani reversing the DDT by pushing him into the wall), nothing too fancy but very good technical-wise. I realized you didn’t use Drake and Alex as partners but you PMed me your reason for doing so, so like I told you, that won’t matter at all in this match. “Alex bends over, hurting from that shit” made me blow air out my nose, kudos again – so did “better not be Michaels… God dammit.” Good spot with the David Michaels suicide dive. Awesome back and forth between Kanimaniac and Drake Dysfunction leading into the X-Factor counter to the powerbomb onto the steel. That back-and-forth suplex between Alex and Michaels leading to Alex hitting the steel neck-first was sick! Great working from Mack on David’s arm. Shows his ring smarts. Thought Mack going out of his way for a single kick to Alex was a bit random lol. Awesome spot with the double foot stomp from Kani to Mack off the pod, did not expect that kind of move. Very good entertainment in the sense that you had back and forth spots. I can imagine seeing that kind of match in real life and it being very entertaining (I’ve read up to the Springboard Corkscrew splash from Mack to all 4 men). I LOVED what you did with Mack and TK. With Mack running away from TK and then TK destroying everyone. Also that spot with booting Kanimaniac through the glass pod was really cool. I also really liked your commentary, might I add. I really really didn’t like how TK was eliminated first, but you made him look like a beast and made it hard to eliminate him, so he came off as really strong, so it’s fine. Ok, kept reading and I saw that you let TK come back for his revenge, so it’s all good lol. More great technical prowess shown till the Mack elimination and beyond with a nice piledriver from Michaels to Kani, nice nice. Interesting elimination for Kanimaniac. Something I need to point out that I really really like is how strong you made HItman Alex look. Like him or hate him, he’s the champion, he should come off as strong. Eliminating Drake cleanly while countering off Michaels makes him look great. That whole “using the rope as a catapult” is very creative, I’ve never heard of that happening, very original lol. Also, AWESOME exchange between Hitman Alex and David Michaels towards the end. You didn’t kick out of the HKO (ropes) and you had him kick out of your rare finisher, makes the match a lot more close-knit. Completely unexpected ending with JHalc interfering and hitting Alex with the hammer. I almost expected a clean ending, so kinda neat for a completely unexpected one lol. Still, you continued to make the champ look strong, and it was great. Your ending wasn't as intense as TK's, but it was great nonetheless.

Hitman Alex: Ok, you started with a great technical back and forth. Good good, that’s the way it should be. I have to say, while I never grade on spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. I do get kinda annoyed when I have to re-read things over and over to understand haha. Not dinging you for it, but I really wish you’d try to improve on that, we’ve told you about this for a long time dude. It’s not that it counts towards your match, but it’s very hard to understand what you’re saying, I’m getting a headache, and I may miss some stuff if I can’t fully understand what I’m reading lol. Try writing your matches on word, if your sentence is grammatically incorrect, it’ll tell you. Ok so back to the match, I’ve read on and you’ve had some good back and forth, but I feel you used too many knife edge chops haha… try changing it up. This whole paragraph consisted of David Michaels chopping Hitman’s chest xD. More good back and forth between Michaels and Hitman, good good. More good simple but effective moves, now at the Kani vs David Michaels part, down to the T-Bone Suplex and beyond that, you’re completely good on that, right now all I can complain about is the writing dude. I had to re-read that like 3 times. Great move in having Drake save Hitman Alex from the submission. Your description could use a lot of work in certain areas, but more than anything your transitions. One second one thing is happening, the next second something completely different is. You have great technicality, this is just kinda messing it up. I liked how you had Hitman Alex and Drake work together. You had Kani send Drake through the glass but that was so fast. Glass pod smashes are supposed to be big spots, not quick little things like Kani throwing him through really quick and letting it go. But I guess it’s different, so not too bad. Reading more, more good back and forth technical action, people teaming up, Kani fighting everyone off, cool cool. Like I said, I have no real complaints about your entertainment or technical stuff, it’s just those little things that kill it for you dawg. Also a bit strange to have Drake pin Kani if Mack hit his finisher on him, unless it was a team effort or Drake got something for pinning Kani lol. Ah, read your commentary and cleared it up, nvm. I liked the whole “Mack doesn’t work with Alex or Drake but instead Pele Kicks Drake” part.  More knife edge chops by David Michaels to TK this time, Michaels’ hand must be ripped open by now lol. Cool facebuster knee smash counter by TK. Good storytelling in having Alex pin Mack instead of TK, knowing it’s TK’s dream to do that. I like that you had Drake and Alex team up on people continuing on into the match, like jumping TK. Great way to eliminate Drake by having David sneakily SCM him from behind Hitman Alex. I like how you mentioned that they don’t count along because they hate him. Great continuing back and forth from Alex and David. Like I said, work on your transitions, “Alex quickly picking David up, tries to go for his HKO finisher move, but David pushes Alex right off of him…” Is very very rushed. Take a breather, pause, and try to describe it a little better. Made TK look strong by taking both guys out, good.  Good back and forth and then a good way to eliminate TK by having both men hit their finishers. The Dante/Kris interference at the end was awesome but it seemed insanely rushed. They come in, run towards David, David throws Kris over and SCM’s Dante, and bam, it ends there. I would’ve preferred they jumped him for a bit THEN David counters. Great back and forth continuing on. I liked the sneak title shot by Alex followed by the kickout. Intense kickout by Alex from the SCM. Sweet ending by having Alex Sweet Chin Music David. It wasn’t as intense as Ruro’s ending, but it was good nonetheless. Creative. Overall, solid match. Like I said, I pointed out your errors. Work on them, and you can sincerely be a main eventer here. Your match was very good, those little things I pointed out made your match suffer a bit and that’s not good when facing powerful people like Chilly and Ruro. Not to say you didn’t have a great effort, but those errors made it not as good as their matches, because they did very good as well, minus the errors, don’t be discouraged, you are great.

Drake Dysfunction: Decent off the start, however I believe Hitman Alex was supposed to go first lol. You had it start with Kanimaniac and Drake. Good start with Kanimaniac and Drake going back and forth, fair job there. VERY good description though. You had a bit better description than TK, just a bit less than Michaels. Good jawbreaker counter. A bit confusing reading on as I didn’t understand some of the transitions, but I see more good back and forth, and that’s all that matters. Actually, I read it again and I see what’s happening now lol. Another error, however, TK was supposed to go last in the match. He won a match to let him go last. Thought the exchange between TK, Kani, and Drake was good but seemed a bit rushed, Kani got up really fast off TK’s lariat and attacked Drake. Great back and forth between Drake and TK, love the shades of HHH, quick elimination of Kani from Alex, though. Same thing with TK, but at least he looked strong coming in, and he got eliminated in a similar fashion in iLike’s match lol. Good back and forth between Hitman and Michaels. Interesting elimination for Hitman Alex off the hands of Drake. A bit lack of description from Michaels off his submission to make Mack tap and I didn’t really like that Mack got eliminated as soon as he came in. Very rushed ending but I already know why. Nonetheless, I thank you for showing up even though you knew you’d have to rush it and it wouldn’t be nearly as good as you could normally do. I don’t need to go into further detail for you to know you didn’t win lol.

Verdict: This is one of those matches that’s kinda hard to decide. I’ve looked over my gradings more than once, and I feel that David Michaels had the best overall match. All three of you had a very solid effort, but David just had the best all-around match. Ruro, your match was excellent minus those few errors. You and Michaels both had great matches but he took it in the end because he had a few less errors. Honestly, iLike, you came a lot closer than anyone expected you to. Sure, you didn’t win, but you came a lot closer than anyone though. You had a very good effort, the reason you lost was also because of those errors I mentioned. Read them over carefully and improve, that’s the best advice that I can give you. Good luck to all three of you.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:13 am

Results are done!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme 2013 Results   King of Xtreme 2013 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Xtreme 2013 Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1