HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like Empty
PostSubject: What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like   What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:25 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/24/batman-vs-superman-rumor-next-batmobile-based-on-a-cadillac

Don't expect Ben Affleck's Batmobile to look like the Tumbler.

According to sources for Batman-on-Film, the Batmobile to be seen in Batman vs. Superman will be based on a Cadillac:

"The Batmobile is currently being designed and built by General Motors at the GM Advanced Design Studio in North Hollywood. This is the same team who most recently designed and built the vehicles for Transformers 4 with Michael Bay. … It will definitely NOT have a military look like The Tumbler from [Chris] Nolan’s Dark Knight Trilogy."

"As of about four weeks ago, it was still 'pictures on the wall' – meaning nothing had actually been built yet. An 'old Cadillac' will feature prominently in the film. When I remarked to my source that the Cadillac Sixteen concept car from a few years back looked a lot like a Batmobile, he stayed mum."

BoF speculates that perhaps the "old Cadillac" will be owned by Bruce Wayne -- a nod to the Caddy driven by Batman in his very first screen appearance in a 1943 serial.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like   What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:32 pm

I loved the tumbler but it was meant to be realistic. I guess if they're trying to keep it like normal Batman, it isn't a problem.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like   What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:10 am

If the Bat Mobile ends up looking like the thing from the old TV series, this film will be a joke...

Heck, bring back the wacky eye brows too and throw some fake nipples in while we're at it!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like   What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:16 pm

^ LMAO Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like   What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like Empty

Back to top Go down

What Affleck's Batmobile Might Be Like

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1