HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:39 am

Mick Foley posted to his Facebook page today professing that he missed seeing Kurt Angle on Raw. Check out the post below:

WHO ELSE MISSES KURT ANGLE?

No one does a better job of putting together video packages than WWE - and they did it twice on this past Monday's RAW. The Daniel Bryan piece was just tremendous, and accomplished exactly what it was supposed to; reinforcing the bond Daniel shares with the WWE Universe, and making many of us (including me) clamor for a Bryan victory at "Hell in a Cell". The Cena career retrospective was excellent also, but may have created an unintended response. For if you guys and gals are like me (not talking about the love handles and the missing ear, but about being a huge wrestling fan) your first response was "wow, I miss Kurt Angle!"

He was on the video for less than 20 seconds, but that was all it took to remind every long-time fan of what a huge part of WWE Kurt was. I know he's had an amazing career since leaving WWE, but if my own departure from WWE proved one thing, it's that a good percentage of the WWE Universe only wants to see their WWE Superstars inside WWE. That's not a knock on TNA. But while many enjoy Kurt on a regular basis on Thursdays, I just know a Kurt Angle return to WWE - whether it's a one-time match, an extended run, or a very worthy induction into the WWE Hall of Fame - will be huge! I miss Kurt Angle in WWE...and, based and so do you.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/301590/Mick-Foley-Says-He-Misses-Kurt-Angle-on-Raw.htm#vSAYaZsOgep6cU3S.99
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:51 am

I'd like to see Angle back in WWE. He probably doesn't have long left as a wrestler, and personally I'd rather see him retire after some great feuds with the likes of Punk, Cena, Bryan etc. rather than whatever he's doing in TNA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:59 am

Yeah That agreed, he'd have some great matches in WWE right now.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:14 pm

^^
Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Kurt Angle vs CM Punk nervous

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:55 pm

There aren't enough "Yeah... that" signs in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Yeah That 
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:36 pm

I disagree.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:20 am

He stays with TNA.

walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:29 pm

lets get #BringKurtHome trending!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw   Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Says He Misses Kurt Angle on Raw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1