HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent Empty
PostSubject: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 am

According to The Wrestling Observer, The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar is officially on the books for WrestleMania 30.

This is the match that will take place at the big PPV, provided Undertaker is healthy enough to work a Lesnar-style match.

The plan all along in WWE was for Undertaker to face either Brock Lesnar or The Rock, and with the likelihood of The Rock not working the PPV becoming more realistic, it appears as if Lesnar will be 'Taker's opponent next year.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:10 am

I guess it makes sense in the sense that WM 30 is supposed to be huge, so two huge stars = success, but I still would've preferred Cena or maybe even Ryback..

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Not bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:17 pm

i'd prefer some one who is also undefeated at WM to start their own streak, but WWE prolly wont let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Being that I plan to go to WM, I'm excited about this.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Brock/Taker doesn't sound so bad. But I wouldn't say Taker is still in good condition to face Brock's strength.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Batman wrote:
I guess it makes sense in the sense that WM 30 is supposed to be huge, so two huge stars = success, but I still would've preferred Cena or maybe even Ryback..
God No, not Cena, he would end the streak for sure
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:40 pm

I want the streak to end.

I want Taker to put someone over on his way out. I believe he wants to do that, too. He understands the business. Losing an epic match to give someone the rub serves the business.

In fact, it's what's Best for Business.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:53 pm

I doubt they'd let Cena end the streak. If someone is to end the streak, although I don't particularly want that to happen, it'd be someone who is relatively new and needs the push.

Also, I like the sound of this match. They've faced each other before. Only problem is, they were in their prime when they faced each other before. Brock is still in great shape, but he doesn't wrestle quite the same way he used to and Taker is getting old. Nevertheless, it should be a good match. I'd much rather watch this than Ryback vs. Taker.

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:20 pm

for a young guy to end the streak, it should be someone they want to be the new face of the company. Because doing something this huge, more bigger than winning the WWE title...WWE better make sure this guy is over a fuck and they are willing to make him the face of the company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:01 am

Miz is actually 4-0 at mania I believe. If the pre-show at 25 doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:40 am

Ambrose 4 Prime Minister wrote:
Miz is actually 4-0 at mania I believe. If the pre-show at 25 doesn't count.
NO. ALL OF THE NO.

How dare you put such disgusting thoughts in my head?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:44 am

I TOLD YOU TO IGNORE BROSKI IN EVERYTHING HE SAYS WRESTLING WISE Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:54 am

I didn't know that was Broski <_<.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:16 am

Cena will be Taker's last opponent, guarantee it. There is no chance in hell they will miss out on that marketing opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent   The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent Empty

Back to top Go down

The Very Latest on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 30 Opponent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1