HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1) Almandine Trek vs. Tristan Harley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

1) Almandine Trek vs. Tristan Harley Empty
PostSubject: 1) Almandine Trek vs. Tristan Harley   1) Almandine Trek vs. Tristan Harley EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:34 pm

1) Almandine Trek vs. Tristan Harley AlmandineTrekvsTristanHarley_zps30111657
Back to top Go down

1) Almandine Trek vs. Tristan Harley Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1) Almandine Trek vs. Tristan Harley   1) Almandine Trek vs. Tristan Harley EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 pm

PNC Arena, Raleigh, California

Almandine stood in the ring with a microphone. Being the first match on the card. She wanted to say a few things before her match against Tristan Harley. She wanted to address the audience with what she was feeling after the returning CB Punk caused a no contest and inserted himself into the tournament on the 9th edition of Revenge.

She stood confident. Eager to get what she wanted to say off her chest. As the audience quietened. She began to speak.

"My chance at the XWA Championship was taken from me. That is the best way to describe it. Taken. Because I know that I would have beaten Leon Kano. I would have beaten my next opponent as well."

Almandine looked around at the audience with a small smile on her face before continuing.

"Tonight I will face Tristan Harley and I will push past the disappointment of yet again being attacked and not being able to do anything about it."

She is referring to an attack that happend on Vendetta months ago when an African American female of a strong build attacked her forcefully, leaving her unfit to compete the following week. Her attacker fled and not much was said on her whereabouts. The titantron came up which showed 30 seconds of the clip. It made Almandine wince as she watched herself get thrown about. The titantron went dark and the Arena brightened.

"I had no control over what happened there and I certainly had no control over what happened last week. But I do have control of what happens next. I learn from others mistakes. Because I will get another chance at the XWA Championship. I will have a belt around my waist."

She tossed the mic over the ropes before walking over to a corner to do some stretches.

-----

OOC:

(sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down

1) Almandine Trek vs. Tristan Harley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1