HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Hall Talks Working For WWE Again, Steroids, Son Cody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Scott Hall Talks Working For WWE Again, Steroids, Son Cody Empty
PostSubject: Scott Hall Talks Working For WWE Again, Steroids, Son Cody   Scott Hall Talks Working For WWE Again, Steroids, Son Cody EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Scott Hall recently interviewed with SLAM! Wrestling and discussed a variety of things, including his immediate future and upcoming events, his son Cody, working for WWE again, steroids in pro wrestling (and sports, in general), plus more. Below are some of the highlights:

On steroids in pro wrestling and sports:

"If you're going to try to be a pro athlete, why not use everything available to you? I'm not trying to get too involved in (the discussion), but I don't have a problem with pro athletes being on steroids. You read about all of these baseball players getting in trouble, but I think there are a lot more important things going on in the world today than whether pro athletes use steroids to perform good. I'm not a big baseball fan, but I remember back when all those guys were hitting home runs all the time, and it was just more fun to watch."

On his son Cody's plans in wrestling:

"Now that Cody's breaking into the wrestling business -- he's had 20 or so matches so far -- we're looking at some international bookings to get him seasoned and ready for anything that may happen for him in the U.S.""

On working for WWE again:

"It would be a dream come true for me but I want to clarify, it's not up to me. If it were up to me, then I would love to have the Bobby Heenan job. I was always a big fan of Bobby Heenan. I would love to wear the headphones and a tacky sports coat, and be the heel commentator who just managed a select couple of guys. Bobby used to put down the headphones and head to the ring to manage Mr. Perfect and then Ric Flair. In my own fantasy world, created solely by me, I would love to be the Bobby Heenan broadcaster and then walk to the ring with Cody and maybe manage a sweet tag team and maybe one Diva. That would be my stable, and I'd be fine with that."
Back to top Go down

Scott Hall Talks Working For WWE Again, Steroids, Son Cody

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1