HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 Games With Gold Promotion Extended

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Xbox 360 Games With Gold Promotion Extended Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Games With Gold Promotion Extended   Xbox 360 Games With Gold Promotion Extended EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:47 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/18/xbox-360-games-with-gold-promotion-extended-indefinitely

Microsoft has confirmed it's extending the free Xbox 360 game programme Games with Gold indefinitely.

It was previously only confirmed that the promotion would run until the end of the year. There's still no news on whether or not it'll cross over onto Xbox One, though.

Since beginning earlier this year, Games with Gold has offered Xbox 360 owners two titles they can download for free each month. The title on offer changes every couple of weeks; currently Halo 3 is available until October 31.

Previous games we've seen through the service include Assassin's Creed II, Dead Rising 2, Crackdown, Fable III and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Xbox 360 Games With Gold Promotion Extended Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Games With Gold Promotion Extended   Xbox 360 Games With Gold Promotion Extended EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Good. walk

Though it sucks cause my gold just ran out. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Games With Gold Promotion Extended

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1